CL25 Problem!!

RedJive

Question

Two days ago I'm trying to install the MTA, I can install without problems to v1.5.2 it enters the game and asks to update the MTA, when I upgrade to v1.5.4 it simply appears the CL25 error. I've tried every way and I can not make it work, can anyone help me?

9 answers to this question

I tried this, but the problem continues. I downloaded GTA again, MTA again, I tried MTADiag followed all the steps I found on the internet or the launcher itself, but I still have not found the problem .. 

I thought it might be the notebook, but it came to work twice..

• MTA Anti-Cheat Team

Besides ccw's instructions please;

1) upload gta_sa.exe from GTA install dir to http://upload.mtasa.com (it's a unknown version)

2) restore gta_sa.exe with default (or clean intall SA)

You had error/exit code 0x00003715 once in MTA's loader.dll according to your MTADiag log, this would indicate OS corruption.

What's known about this code: corrupt WinSxS files and therefore possibly system files. This could lead to the described MTA error.

So for that, please take the following steps:

1) Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/9yrjnjrkrkg7c6n/servicing.bat?dl=1 (rightclick file, 'Run as Administrator') and wait for it to complete.

Reboot your PC.

After rebooting,

2) Open commandprompt and enter: DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth and reboot your PC once it's done.

3) Open a new commandprompt and this time enter: sfc /scannow and wait for it.

Now restart for the last time, uninstall MTA completely and redownload/re-install, try again to see if your problem is solved.

@RedJive