RPG-Gamemode

i will not say what i think bout em :roll: , i hate when i connect a server, kill some ppl and then i found omg its fukking rpg server, no killing, pfff, if the 'rpg' players dont know how to play they should play on pasworded servers, period, peace, kthxbye.

That's maybe because you're to stupid or to lazy to read the welcome "Note" of "Sign" that saids, welcome to !RPG! server.

2nd of all, admins give you often a warning first if you're new, followed by kick :!:

So don't talk about it, if you don't know shit about it, ok :!:

Greetz

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will not say what i think bout em :roll: , i hate when i connect a server, kill some ppl and then i found omg its fukking rpg server, no killing, pfff, if the 'rpg' players dont know how to play they should play on pasworded servers, period, peace, kthxbye.

That's maybe because you're to stupid or to lazy to read the welcome "Note" of "Sign" that saids, welcome to !RPG! server.

2nd of all, admins give you often a warning first if you're new, followed by kick :!:

Greetz

lmao cant u read? it was sarcasm, i mean its freakin gay that i cant kill on the server coz its 'omg fukkin rpg', yes and kicks from the server just becoz i killed are even more gay. So plz u dont talk bout things u know shit about u gay rpg'er

The only problem is, we CANT or it should be so damn easy that a 5-year old kid who never seen a keyboard and gets friggin scared of a monitor can do it!

That is asking a bit much... if you want something then you should really put some effort in to be able to get it.. be that effort learning some c++ or whatever. We will make it easy as possible to make mods using blue.. but that doesn't mean it will be VERY easy to do. I can guarentee you it will be harder than making a script for MTA:mA for example.

Learning some C++ is a very big problem for me since i aint understanding it, even my brother who has had so many years of study in it isnt able to help me out with it so putting a little effort is not a problem, i tried so many times on so many things.

Bah, c++ is some fake thing, you cant even see what the hell youre doing, thats why im a mapper and not a script0r (q3 engined gamez)

Greetz

lmao cant u read? it was sarcasm, i mean its freakin gay that i cant kill on the server coz its 'omg fukkin rpg', yes and kicks from the server just becoz i killed are even more gay. So plz u dont talk bout things u know shit about u gay rpg'er

Well work on you're sarcasm "skillz" then...

Anyhow, Rpg is important in mta and hard to play, i'm playing it for over a year now, before that it was all Dm, so you gotta understand, i don't like to read things like, "i will not say what i think bout em" :roll:

:wink::D

To be honest, Jigga, I think you're taking it a bit too personally. If they want to create their own RPG servers, let them. With Blue they wouldn't even appear in the server list unless you had their mod installed, so it wouldn't exactly bother you.

I think you probably misunderstood. Only seeing servers that you already have mods for would prevent you knowing about most mods. I'd imagine its a reference to filtering the list.

Edited by Guest
Well thats hardly suprising, this isn't a programing forum. Equally, there aren't exactly many programmers on steampowered.com's forums, but theres a lot of mods for Half-life and Half-life 2

i might not be able to look into the future, but this ain't half life(2). and you'll never know if mta blue (mtasa) is going to be as popular as that. if so, then there is a bigger amount of C++ coders, if not, then i guess real add ons are going to be scarce.

i might not be able to look into the future

Indeed.

but this ain't half life(2)

Obviously.

and you'll never know if mta blue (mtasa) is going to be as popular as that

Yes we will. And we have no fears on that score.

if so, then there is a bigger amount of C++ coders

That doesnt necessarily follow.

if not, then i guess real add ons are going to be scarce.

Thankfully thats highly unlikely to be the case.

so how great, you can look into the future :P a while ago there were like almost a 100-000 users playing Half Life at the same time, i don't think it'll be easy to reach that. so how can you be so sure that you'll reach that number?

by the way, you're doubleposting :o:lol:

so how great, you can look into the future :P a while ago there were like almost a 100-000 users playing Half Life at the same time, i don't think it'll be easy to reach that. so how can you be so sure that you'll reach that number?

by the way, you're doubleposting :o:lol:

He has a simple advantage over you - he's played it.

Oh my word, my eyes bleed with your drivel! Believe it or not in a way GTA is a roleplaying game, your taking the role of a character. If you played through the story you roleplayed it, "u gay rpg'er wtfbbq!!111"

Lord i beg of you remove chavs off the earth!

Euhm first of all half life and CS sucks ok :wink:

Gta SA is way better and with Blue it's going to rule :!:

If you don't think the same, wtf are u doing on this forum anyway :?

2nd, the team is doing it's best, i'm addicted to Mta VC, and i'm thankfull every day for what they have accomplished so far :!:

Remember, they don't get support from anybody, they only have each other and their probably working their ass off, all so we would have some fun playing SA on-line :!:

I don't know how it works with the developers of CS but i think they get sponserd and payed a lot :!:

3rd, all CS represents is some brain-death-killing, it doesn't have a story, (yeah looking for some professor or something and shooting aliens on the way :S) it doesn't really mean shit, you just kill...

if you play SA you really live into that gangsta scene and really start to see the things that are happening in real life in those ghetto's, if it will be on-line, we will have the same teamspirit as those gangs and we will be able to do what ever we want in group or individually :!:

You either love the game or you hate it, so fuck off if you're a hater

Greetz

(sorry if my there are some spelling mistakes in there, english isn't my first language)

Remember, they don't get support from anybody

they do get support, from rockstar :wink:

Gta SA is way better and with Blue it's going to rule Exclamation

If you don't think the same, wtf are u doing on this forum anyway

posting news related to other multiplayer mods and eh sometimes giving comments :lol:

but eh you're right, GTA SA is sort of a rpg game, it has some RPG features( the stats for example). could be perfect for multiplayer, though as others have said, you'll probably have to wait for a C++ coder to code such a gamemode as an add-on.

they do get support, from rockstar :wink:

oh i didn't knew that :oops: anyway :D

I think the biggest differences between CS and MTA is, that Mta has this "real life" feeling,...

big areas, you can run away, take a car, you can do anything that can be done in real life, i don't see that in CS

I just hope Blue comes out fast, cause i can't wait any longer :lol:

(j/k guys, take all the time you need, i know the long waiting is going to be rewarded :wink: )

Greetz

you mean, they appreciate the work you guys do and that's it?

hmmm ok.

it's just that i was talking to kyeman a while ago at irc, and i was asking him what kind of support rockstar gave to the mta team, but he wasn't allowed to tell, but he did say that i shouldn't underestimate the support

Edited by Guest

u said something about supplier he got gun , uzi and can drop a ammo pack ... i think no body really wanna do that all the time i think these thinks need to get earned by killing , making money and buying upgrades and so on when u log off the server then the settings wil be remembert for like 10 minutes so when your pc suddenly crashes u can still play on