Report community resources here!

Besides I doubt all moderators have access to the community control panel.

let's stop pollute our community? PLEASE

The community has been polluted already. It's full of 1 line scripts or scripts that have been made 100 times in the community and people keep putting them there for the sake of their "portfolio", or something. I would prefer GitHub, and if you have something massive to share then put it on the Wiki. The community should be totally taken out and rewritten from a scratch, as the logic is just not good. And it is not protective enough against spam/fake resources. Having a small team go through invalid ones is just ridiculous, and should be based on a number of downvotes, and if there is something critical then a simple report button that sends a message to community moderators on the global MTA site (sockets are perfect - hook it through all MTA sites and no matter on which page you are you get the message). Community looks old-fashioned like the rest of the MTA sites and would really need a revamp, besides there are subsites within the community that are locked or no longer in use ("servers" -page on community, which never was used that much, anyone?). Also where is that global login thing Blokker was talking about a year ago (also, that list should include the MTA application as well, some form of login for more features, such as the community site and such; and in order to upload anything the script should be compile-errorless)? That never happened. I know people are busy and all, but it would be more than appreciated to know the state of these "ongoing projects" internally on MTA. Gather up a team, plan out the next site version and see what could, and should be improved. I am sorry for sort of breaching up and going off-topic, but at least had to put it somewhere, and as a reply to the above ones I feel like it is sort of appropriate.

Edited by Guest