on my server , players getting mta crash every 3-8mins

Rayene84

Question

9 answers to this question

So yeah, as i said above , the problem from my server files , my server players getting mta crash ..Also me . after thinking and trying , i'm sure there's something wrong from my server files , because after closing my server and re-opening it , it's works fine , but after few hours , the crash back ... Please i really need help about that.

• MTA Anti-Cheat Team

@Rayene84 in your main post you're saying that you are just a player encountering a crash on 1 server (you asked the owner, he said this and that, etc etc) and your last reply you're implying it's your server. Your server files, your players etc. You're contradicting yourself.. and you said only happens to 3 players, if that includes you we need your MTADiag log, otherwise ask your players who have the crash for one. It's likely to just be some mod or script but we really need the log to find out more, if you cannot provide the log (that means lack of effort, its pretty easy) then atleast give the crash dialog info.

• MTA Team

Thanks. The crashes are due to memory problems.

Windows Task Manger reveals that GTA uses 1.9GB whist connected to your server.
This means players with 32 bit Windows may encounter memory addressing issues (and crash)
More info about Windows memory here: https://forum.multitheftauto.com/topic/78081-32-bit-windows-crashing/

To find out why your server is causing high client memory usage:
* Start performancebrowser resource
* Login to the performancebrowser web interface
* Tick 'incl. clients'
* Select a client from the drop down list
* Select Lua memory and see if any resource has high memory usage on the client