Capture the Car (CTF)

I know there's a Capture the Mr.Whoopie, why not make another gametype where each team has their own mr. whoopies at their bases, and they must steal the other teams Mr. Whoopie and bring it back to their base. (using CTF rules) I think it would be great fun, causae both teams would have to protect their Mr.whoopie at all costs while going for the other one. This could even make good use of some of the weapons.(snipers, assualters, demolitions).... :D

This is a great idea. I'm sure many have thought of it already, but no one has mentioned it. I suggest the vehicle be something like an Ambulance instead (very sensative) and call it "Capture the Ambulance" (CTA) and call the other game mode "Whoopie Kidnap."

Also, have the designers considered that in these Kidnap and Capture game modes that someone may blow up the target vehicle? Will it then respawn in its original spot unowned (in the case of Whoopie Kidnap?)

The idea of having it at 2 bases has been suggested, but is harder to code, so 1 is being used for now.

Wether the car respawns at the original point, or at checkpoints closer to your base the closer you get it. So if your past X metres away, then you travel a bit further and the car blows up, it will respawn at that checkpoint of X metres instead of the original spawn point.

Ya the briefcase idea has been noted as well, and like the whoopee, it isn't hard to change. But I want to see how CTW turns out first. You just gotta love Mr.Whoopee. And for all you PpL wondering: Why a Whoopee? well: 1. It's the funniest car 2. It is very maneuverable (is that spelled right? DOH) 3. It's not real fast or too slow 4. It has a jinglee jinglee 5. it almost never lands exactly upside down 6. Some other reasons I cannot seem to remember at this moment.

lol, well i'm glad to see you guys are liking my idea, especially the devs :D ...i can think of a whole shitload more of ideas if the mods are interested....i would LOVE to be apart of the MTA team, even if it was a superly minor role :P