Update (25/01/2005 @ 05:02 CET) by Blokker_1999

Blokker_1999

• MTA Team

we always make changes. Sometimes ppl like em sometimes we don't.

JonChappell you made a good point and a bad one. Indeed we never stated what areas in GTA3 would be available but in the past we also stated that 0.4.1 would be the last one before blue and here we have 0.4.5 so don't be surprised if we find another rabbit in our hat in the next weeks.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we always make changes. Sometimes ppl like em sometimes we don't.

JonChappell you made a good point and a bad one. Indeed we never stated what areas in GTA3 would be available but in the past we also stated that 0.4.1 would be the last one before blue and here we have 0.4.5 so don't be surprised if we find another rabbit in our hat in the next weeks.

:o cool hopefully u have got a suprise for us :D

O yeh he means instead of a normal error pop up then clicking ok and start game, the error report tool took time to load the error info then u click ok then start game which did take longer i still used it tho i sent about 700 of them.

Ahhh, when you said "made the game slow down" i thought u meant u were gettin less fps or something.

But yeah...i did take a while to load, hope my crashes helped :)

Yea not slowed down as in that just like i had to wait abit more >:/

I noticed that the dialog was updated automatically from time to time. I think it was coded in VBScript or similar and it downloaded new code every time it ran, hence why it took a while.

On the other hand, it closed VC instantly whereas it took a while to close with the normal Windows error reporting dialog.