Something must be done to stop hacking in the partyserver

njr1489

We need to do something about this hacking going on when admins aren't around. there is so much cheating and hacking that its out of control. I suggest we make a temporary server where cheaters can go to and keep cheating in there and out of the partyserver until blue comes out. It may be something risk taking but something has to be done. Some people even liked the fact that there was car warping going around. No admins were present. What should we do?

yo, there's tons of cheating servers out there, those queers go to party cuz its full. you make a server that is meant to deter cheaters from party and there will prolly be more. :roll: they dont wanna cheat with other cheaters either, they wanna fuck with the honest players n attempt to piss them off. like you all know, anyone who has to constantly cheat has no life/friends its a fact. :)

Yo i thx that once mta blue is released then they will have a cheating device finder called "CheatRfindR" (i made that name up. Its restricted and for mta only) (known cheating device to find any cheaters using a trainer, mod, hacking the cars or just thinking that they will cause troble). As mta 0.45 releases gta3 and vc should prevent cheating. People might get into the abandon servers and just give the cheating link 2 just think that admins who r not there can give a server less people. So we all no that we should have Mta blue is 65% and Mta 0.45 is 90% which in the next 2 months Mta 0.45 should be released.

I am also thinking of being an admin. But they probably won't let me. I am there at the times there are no admins and someone is cheating. But don't you have to be in KFC to be an admin? If I became an admin I wold only want to be one to stop cheating and not for the power.