I´m NEW Only a Question

Guest matze17

The reason there's no people (other than other players) has to due with the amount of bandwidth that would be used, which would make it unplayable, so it's just you and the other players in the server.

As for no other mods, no, mods currently make the game unstable and cause crashes for most (or all) people on the server.

Welcome to MTA.

mods currently make the game unstable and cause crashes for most (or all) people on the server.

What a funny quote. MTA's current version is unstable even without modifications, for one.

For two, it entirely depends on A) the mod itself, and B) if other people are using the same mod.

Here, I'll go into a little bit more detail:

You play the game with an unstable mod that other people arent using, severe chance of game crashes

You play the game with an unstable mod that everyone else is using, frequent chance of sync'd game crashes

You play the game with a stable mod that other people aren't using, frequent risk of game crashes, depending on if the mod effects the position of cars / players or simply changes things like appearence (models, textures, particles)

You play the game with a stable mod that everyone else is using, low risk of game crash.

And just to clarify myself, the "game crash" I'm talking about are the ones that supposedly come from mods, not the ones that randomly come from MTA.

The reason there's no people (other than other players) has to due with the amount of bandwidth that would be used, which would make it unplayable

i know that this probably wont happen any time soon, but matze17 did say over lan, so how would bandwidth be an issue?

i know that this probably wont happen any time soon, but matze17 did say over lan, so how would bandwidth be an issue?

as far as i know, theres only 1 release of MTAVC 0.4.1. the team arent going to spend extra time making an uberspecial one just for LAN.