I have a problem here.

Appleyard

When i connect to MTAVC 0.4.1 then I go to start the game it says ''ERROR: 'C:\program files\rockstar games\grand theft auto vice city\models\gta3.img could not be located. Please reinstall MTA or specify the proper game path(MTAclient.exe-reset game path\reset game path button).'' But when I try the reset game path button it says ''You will need to restart MTA before the changes take affect.'' And I don't get what I'm suppost to do....

I got that message t'other day after installing MTA after a reformat. I did a bit of investigating and discovered that for some reason, the installer had not installed any files to my GTA directory, only the Program Files\MTA folder. Reinstalling MTA solved this.

Ok totally new question. When i start multi theft auto it loads and right when it gets to the end of loading it says supspected tainer usage what the hell is that i've never even played the game yet!

Yeah... the anti-cheat code can be a little over-enthusiastic at times. My advice is to make sure that you have no other mods installed for GTA and that you close all other applications before you run MTA.

Ok totally new question. When i start multi theft auto it loads and right when it gets to the end of loading it says supspected tainer usage what the hell is that i've never even played the game yet!

when u start a game look to the top of your chatbox and it should say either 1.1 or 1.0 (this means the version) it should always be 1.0 if not then the server will always supect a trainer

when u start a game look to the top of your chatbox and it should say either 1.1 or 1.0 (this means the version) it should always be 1.0 if not then the server will always supect a trainer

I use 1.1, and I only got a suspected trainer boot back in 0.3, when I hopped out of the caddy with a golfclub in hand.

If you have anything in memory running the word trainer ANYWHERE, from a chat app (MSN, AIM, etc.) to a text file (maybe, I might be going a little overboard here :oops: ), it'll read that and disconnect you.

Welcome to MTA.