Colored names ?

For a start, we don't have a client interface as shown in your "proto type"...

Anyway, an addon could probably add the ability to have coloured names (at some point anyway), but generally its rather open to abuse, and doesn't really enhance the gameplay in any way.

eAi

when i first saw colored names, i thought it was neat, just not fully implemented. i fuly expected the next release to include a drop down color selection or something.

people were making thir name invisable andmessing up the entire menu.

you would think it would have been easy to have it force a "white text" command after all the names.

1 white menu

2 color command

3 nickname

4 white color command

5 repeat for next nick

i understand though- not a priority.

on a public server colours would be useless in my opinion, because everybody can choose the same colour. but, in a TDM match between 2 clans, colours would be a welcome add-on.

having the ability to chooses colour would be handy even in a ffa situation for identifying a who is who much easier. (you may have a particular target in mind)

on a public server colours would be useless in my opinion, because everybody can choose the same colour. but, in a TDM match between 2 clans, colours would be a welcome add-on.

having the ability to chooses colour would be handy even in a ffa situation for identifying a who is who much easier. (you may have a particular target in mind)

What about the ability to set waypoints (display icons on the map and attach arrows to people) like in SA ? (apparently you can do this - I haven't played it though)

• 2 weeks later...