Gangwars?!

We're going to try to make it so that anyone can write addons, we hope that we'll be able to offer a large selection of tutorials that'll guide you through the creation process, even if you know no c++.

eAi

Okay, so someone like me could even figure it out?

im going to presume this addons system will have an inbuilt compiler, so i doubt any external program will be necessary, all u need to know is some basic c++, but im hoping ppl who have existing knowledge of the language will have an advantage ;)

im going to presume this addons system will have an inbuilt compiler, so i doubt any external program will be necessary, all u need to know is some basic c++, but im hoping ppl who have existing knowledge of the language will have an advantage ;)

eAi said you wont even need to know c++, so thats kind of good :P

you will need a C/C++ compiler... the addons will need to be written in C/C++, however if you are new to the language, we will provide lots of tools to help in learning how to write your addons.. I have personally been writing some code I plan on releasing at some point in time to show you how you can do some neat things w/ the addon...

We may also release some other executables to aid in the programming process..

you will need a C/C++ compiler... the addons will need to be written in C/C++, however if you are new to the language, we will provide lots of tools to help in learning how to write your addons.. I have personally been writing some code I plan on releasing at some point in time to show you how you can do some neat things w/ the addon...

We may also release some other executables to aid in the programming process..

And then if i get stuck, I can always bug you on msn to help me out :P