NeW StuNT ViD >>CheCK It OuT<<

It was pretty much alright I think. :) There were some really good stunts in it. Yet you also putted in the lesser ones. But that's okay.

Ow and I loved the end-scene. :wink:

There are some points I like to give you advice about though:

1: The scene's should be done over and over again untill you get the right angle and length of the scene's. It looked kinda corny this way.

2: Don't move the camera while filming a sick spin-trick. It wasn't "easy" to look at the stunt. Personnaly I film the stunt over and over again untill I get the wanted point of view. Try it.

3: Try diffrent style's of music and see what fits best with the stunts. I didn't really like the music but that's just taste. :)

4: Sync the stunts with the music.

That's all. I hope you don't feel humiliated or such, because these are just guidelines. :wink:

Overall I give it a 7/10 :)

Yes that car-jump was nice. :)

Still I'm not giving it more then a 7.

The video Ramon and I are working on (for so long already) is gonna rock and has some extreme sick stunts in it.

I'm not allowed to say much about it. But I can tell u this. We deleted spin-tricks that had over 3000+ degree spinning, because those weren't good enough. :P

So grab your grandmother by her ears and pull your trousers up, because this vid is gonna blow every other stuntvideo away. 8)

not a bad vid, but i have some comments(not only negative :) ):

- intro was funny, not 2 long only sometimes the camera view was a bit crappy.

it was a nice little story but u could better record it several times and

choose the best one (or u did that already, then try 2 record better 8) )

but i think u could make more out of it and edit it a bit nicer so it doesn't get the

"windows movie maker- fast made" effect.

- the stunts didn't impress me much, a bit "already seen and already done tricks".

and for the car tricks i would say: plz land it properly!!

and one thing did ya use a flipmod in one of the tricks : in vid on 2 min (blue infernus i tought) :?

- The music wasn't bad only sometimes it doesn't seem to fit with the movie.

but It wasn't very bad but also not very good. I really think the music is a big part of the vid to make it a good vid.

editing wasn't bad but not special.

----

I give the:

Tricks a 6/10

Music a 7/10

Editing a 7/10

Story a 8/10

So overall I would give the vid a 7/10

nice work keep on stunting =D>

Edited by Guest