Dv3 Avatar Hosting

Dgtadude

Had nothing to do .. so i made up a avatar host . U can upload anything u want (jpg , bmp , gif ) bellow 500k . its great for avatars .. and if needed i can raise the file size limit ..

Hope u guys like it .. And if u want post any advice on stuff i should change here ..

http://dv3.servepics.com/

its not the best , or the fastest . but its stable .. and good for when u cant find any other ..

lol, no actually i saw it on another site and thought it would be great :) . that guy has some pretty good free scripts. hey, btw, do u have a mysql server set up? i wanna have some scripts that require it.

From what ive seen .. it looks like i was able to setup the mysql server , lol who knows . contact me on msn and we'll try it out . and .. to ryan :

Thats something no one will ever know .....

Lol . jk . i bough the servers , need to buy a internet now ... lol cause i got good servers on slow connection

lol, no actually i saw it on another site and thought it would be great :) . that guy has some pretty good free scripts. hey, btw, do u have a mysql server set up? i wanna have some scripts that require it.

From what ive seen .. it looks like i was able to setup the mysql server , lol who knows . contact me on msn and we'll try it out . and .. to ryan :

Thats something no one will ever know .....

Lol . jk . i bough the servers , need to buy a internet now ... lol cause i got good servers on slow connection

how much u gonna upgrade ur speeds? :roll:

Ahh . ok , i see some "Costumers" have questions :D .

To vass : Sup bro

To TmM_Ryan : i got 2 cable connection (dv3 inst as fast as the connection , cause its basicly all upload .. wich is much slower than download) and .. hum .. no i dont host the vcsl video ..

Ahh . ok , i see some "Costumers" have questions :D .

To vass : Sup bro

To TmM_Ryan : i got 2 cable connection (dv3 inst as fast as the connection , cause its basicly all upload .. wich is much slower than download) and .. hum .. no i dont host the vcsl video ..

when u coming online again? need to talk about the irc server