can't launch my mta

*SAUR*matthew|H|

Question

hello,

i have a question about my mta, this morning my computer crashed caused by a virus. that virus downloaded some programs i can't remove, and i also can't lauch my MTA, when i try to launch it, it takes ages before i get the small picture of mta on my screen (loading) while it is loading it give me some errors like , you need administrator rights etc but my account is the administrator and when i press ok. it's loading again and give me an error like couldn't open mta wanna try it again? ... i already tried to redownload mta but it doesn't work, and my gta single player still works. what could be the problem?

if you think you can help me just answer down here.

thanks anyway

regards matthew.

5 answers to this question

• MTA Anti-Cheat Team

Okay, i get your problem, and something related to Launcher permissions (the issue you're explaining with administrator) just got fixed a few hours ago. However to try that out you will need to get the nightly, that you can download here: https://nightly.multitheftauto.com/mtasa-1.3.5-full_rc-6312-20140417.exe

If that one works then reply back here with the results.

By the way, did you manage to delete the virus and get an antivirus? Because viruses can affect the way MTA works so that can be another cause of it.