IGN says MTA is better than True Crimes Multiplayer!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do they actually think that they're the only Game Review website?!?!

:roll:

What's annoying is that they also own the Planet* network of fan sites, and having a coporation in charge of a fan site is the worst thing you can possibly do. The Planet* network has a good range of resources, but the only problems are:

1) The constant adverts

2) Every (and I mean every) download link points to FilePlanet, so you have to do a Google search for the files you want :evil:

I find that the normal servers are pretty speedy - I get about 68KB/s as opposed to about 45 on most servers. However, with at least a 30 min wait, the total download time is lower for the slower servers.

We are waaay off topic, btw.

Now I know what game NOT to buy for PC....multiplayer would've been the only reason...wanted to compare it to MTA.

Kinda thought a professional game developer such as Luxoflux, would have gone through more testing/QC time...looks like they screwed up...

Thanks for not letting me waste money with TC...

LOL TC get top action game on the SpikeTV game award show IIRC...a joke of a show IMO...

Mplayer was bought out many years ago, and they turned http://www.mplayer.com into an advertisement for GameSpy.

Mplayer claimed they "merged" as well, or at least, that's what the website said.

I told you, they left the name as "IGN/GameSpy" because IGN is too popular to rename, they'd lose many customers, people like you, because they would be upset with GameSpy's attempt to control the world... lol

:lol:

Mplayer was bought out many years ago, and they turned http://www.mplayer.com into an advertisement for GameSpy.

Mplayer claimed they "merged" as well, or at least, that's what the website said.

:lol:

Yeah, if you manage to find Mplayer on an old CD somewhere and install it, it comes up with a message to install Gamespy Arcade. :roll:

IGN still has its website and nothing has changed.

I don't use IGN much, but I do know for a fact that download links now point to FilePlanet, so some things definitely have changed.

I told you, they left the name as "IGN/GameSpy" because IGN is too popular to rename, they'd lose many customers, people like you, because they would be upset with GameSpy's attempt to control the world... lol

At least it's better than Microsoft's attempts to control the world. :roll: