Mr BUMP GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT

alright im gonna settle this. it is indeed mikes server, and he can do what he wants, but heres the full story on us "insulting him"

i have played on his server many times, often under aliases so that he didnt know it was me. thing is, yes he does ban people for "insulting his clan" but what he leaves out is that the reason they insult his clan is because whenever his members die, they literally spend 5 minutes easy cussing out that player. they they will talk about how they have had enough of his laggin and they will kick him, now if he stays SILENT then he just gets kicked/banned with the lines "fix your ping, it must be so bad because your downloading, you can fix it stop cheating you fucker", should victim say my ping is only 80, or anything along those lines. his members flame him to the point where he either a. leaves or b. gets banned because he gets so pissed that he retaliates.

its your guys who cause all the shit on the server mike whever someone beats them, iv seen it time and time again. so why dont you stop trying to justify it and just say that you ban whoever beats u.

i even thought at one point that maybe it was just the ulk tag in general that was causing you to get so pissed. so i got on with a diff nick, got in a car, just drove around. and watched you do exactly what i just said to other people who did nothing to you. im not going to tell you how to run your server. but what i am going to tell you is stfu and just say the real reason you banned people.

alright im gonna settle this. it is indeed mikes server, and he can do what he wants, but heres the full story on us "insulting him"

i have played on his server many times, often under aliases so that he didnt know it was me. thing is, yes he does ban people for "insulting his clan" but what he leaves out is that the reason they insult his clan is because whenever his members die, they literally spend 5 minutes easy cussing out that player. they they will talk about how they have had enough of his laggin and they will kick him, now if he stays SILENT then he just gets kicked/banned with the lines "fix your ping, it must be so bad because your downloading, you can fix it stop cheating you :O", should victim say my ping is only 80, or anything along those lines. his members flame him to the point where he either a. leaves or b. gets banned because he gets so pissed that he retaliates.

its your guys who cause all the shit on the server mike whever someone beats them, iv seen it time and time again. so why dont you stop trying to justify it and just say that you ban whoever beats u.

i even thought at one point that maybe it was just the ulk tag in general that was causing you to get so pissed. so i got on with a diff nick, got in a car, just drove around. and watched you do exactly what i just said to other people who did nothing to you. im not going to tell you how to run your server. but what i am going to tell you is stfu and just say the real reason you banned people.

Well this will clearly be locked and I can see how what death's saying could be true. People generally complain way too much when they die and celebrate way to much when they kill. I don't get it either way it's an insult to the good player you just fought. If I am killed I just say g1 and keep playing.

but the real point of this post is that Deathb just stuttered in print, very rare, very funny

i have played on his server many times, often under aliases so that he didnt know it was me. thing is, yes he does ban people for "insulting his clan" but what he leaves out is that the reason they insult his clan is because whenever his members die, they literally spend 5 minutes easy cussing out that player. they they will talk about how they have had enough of his laggin and they will kick him, now if he stays SILENT then he just gets kicked/banned with the lines "fix your ping, it must be so bad because your downloading, you can fix it stop cheating you :O", should victim say my ping is only 80, or anything along those lines. his members flame him to the point where he either a. leaves or b. gets banned because he gets so pissed that he retaliates.

wow! amen man! 8)

• MTA Team

Now i locked this one, and the reason is verry simple. It seems tha TMM needs to learn some things:

You have a public server, by setting it public (thus without a password) you agree to the fact that anyone can join your server.

Far frome everyone is cheating and yes there are errors in MTA, but what TMM does on it's server is pure abuse, from the moment you get killed, you should acdept your death and take revenge in the game, not by bragging in the chat for 5 minutes and then finding an excuse to kick/ban someone.

I suggest to TMM since they pay o so much for there server to make it non public, put a password on it and give this password to there friends so they can play with them.

And Mike : get a life and learn to lose

78 miles apart hey? Wow thats some neat trick how he got the same ip as you and posted within 20 seconds of yourself, next time you create a pretend person to back up your posts I suggest you write 'his' posts in a different style to your own, as this was the glaring clue that made me check the IP's in the first place.

Posting your topic was fine, everyone has a right to complain about how they have been treated on servers (although as it isnt an official server we are not responsible for the owners behaviour) but creating a fake account to make it appear others have the same problem will not be tolerated. Wether a certain person 'trusts' you or not.