SWAT - New class in DM

{VCPD}Andi

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

personally i lyked godlikes idea tha best everyone read it itz gr8t

Except they should also add a police card which will open and close cells (doesn't have to have an animation just like a message that says Cell-Secure even though it looks open it actully has an Invisible wall protecting it, And while your in this cell the /Kill function should be disabled for the criminal. so the only way they can get back in the game is if a criminal partner kills a cop, retrieves the police card, and busts the criminal out.. or disconnects then reconnects which would make him lose all money, all property and everything he owns. i think this is a superb idea to deal with criminals
:D:lol: n0w thatz an idea people MTA LISTEN 2 THAT

the only thing u could add 2 that would b the addition of a cops and robbers sort of thing where at the star tu play as either the cop or the robber (comp chooses randomly so it makes it even) and the op tries 2 catch the robber by killing him off all his life or by sumhow idk umm negotiating wit him (i lyk the idea of killing him betr) then when all his life is dont he automatically enters the cell and it locks. though u do have the option of letting him out

o0o nd by the way ive read alot i dont post much but i do think this would make MTA extremely betr...

Well, i'd agree with the weapons: MP5, Pistol, Baton. Other than that, hes gonna be too powerful.

He should get armour, maybe about 70 or even 100, automatically, but... He cant run, or he has a decreased run speed. That would balance it.

As for smoke grenades, cool but forget it. They would uberlag people with the small computers. Perhaps (if it is possible, though i doubt it) Flashbangs which give any class other than cops a drugged effect like in Stunt and small flash blindness. In a very small area though.

Army, even if they could get it, would not be much different to sailors, so a simple replacement would be possible, and i like the idea of army having knives..

• 4 weeks later...
umm dude MP5 is the main weapon of choice of the real swat teams in the USA.. m4a1 is what the military uses if you havn't knew yet

not flaming just telling it how it is

He would never flame. He just tells it how it is.

What happened to this poor guy. This was he last rational post after this he began his experiments and became mad scientist/cheater godike. Hmm....

It's sad to see.

umm... quick stay on subject, hurry

ok

I agree with Aba|)|)on that the teargas would lag your system I have seen it in action and it really hoses your game. I do not agree with him picking up said grenade and using it. That makes you a cheater, only for that moment I hope :) All they really have to do if make the skins sync well. All of these roleplaying games can be done with scripts.