Ability to programming in cpp.

ASM

It would be good to commit patches to MTA.

With that said, your idea is invalid. Anyone can contribute making MTA better. Modules are made for those who want very specific things which no other server would need. And even without modules MTA is capable to do a lot, if not everything you need. Your imagination is the limit in MTA.

Also as for scripting with CPP code: Never. It would break security at its highest level, you could code any kind of clientside naughtyness.

Scripting with C-alike code is not going to happen either, as it would be too much work to implement and not worth the effort. Lua is a beautiful language, just learn that better.

I don't have to learn lua better. It should be sever side only than.

If you don't want to learn, it's your problem, we don't care.

Also, the language which you mentioned is called C#/C++ not Cpp. Cpp is C#/C++ source files extension.

C # (or C Sharp) is not the same as C and/or C++. C# is a lot more basic, and is like Visual Basic in many ways. Whereas C and C++ are the core fundamentals of computer programming.

Also, the language which you mentioned is called C#/C++ not Cpp. Cpp is C#/C++ source files extension.

Maybe you should get your facts straight before you say stuff like this.

A C++ code file typically has a .cpp extension (unless, obviously, it's a header file). C#, a completely different language, typically uses the extension .cs.

Also, Callum, most of what you're saying is pure piss. :P

C # (or C Sharp) is not the same as C and/or C++. C# is a lot more basic, and is like Visual Basic in many ways. Whereas C and C++ are the core fundamentals of computer programming.

Heh, wrote wrong name.

I am a proffesional lua programmer and also I know C++ so don't tell me what to do.

Dont teach me man. CPP (C Plus Plus) is this same as C++.

I am a proffesional lua programmer and also I know C++ so don't tell me what to do.

Dont teach me man. CPP (C Plus Plus) is this same as C++.

I see your professionalism. Now this is over.