- Stunt Mania v1 By: LBtrw -

:lol:GOOD NEWS :lol:

I am currently making a new stunt video! So if yaz liked that first one then you will definitly LOVE this one! I swear there will be more origional stunts & better stunts! I just hope I can get another good song to go with the great video. :wink:

I will try harder to edit it so its more sync and better looking. :wink:

How would you guys feel about me makin a new video?

Edited by Guest

gr8 job dude, but unfrtunately i have to critisize one thing: You showed the same stunts maybe at least 5 times, when they werent very big. The great stunts u didnt replay, when u should've :D. But, even tho i am a sumtimes a bit of a critic on movies, im not gonna r8 this vid cuz its not the information whcih is gonna help u!

Again, gr8 video, fantastic editing

Andyroososoft

btw, i hosted the movie @ http://24.233.101.93/trwstunt.zip

Thanx andy.. I love knowing what I did wrong with my movie. It tells me what I need to change for my next one. :wink: Your just helping me make it 2x better then it would have been.

Anyways the replay thing with the *Crap* stunts... I was just into the music at the time and I just threw anything from my *Movie* folder in. :wink: which is something else I am going to spend more time into.

Well, I hope my next video will make it in. 8)

(Thanx again)

*EDIT* Yeah I forgot this was my first movie. LOL

Well, its like hitting a Vert ramp... All you have to do is really ride a wheelie into it while turning eithor in the left or right direction. :wink:

All you have to do is get lucky and land it. :lol: Not all luck... Sometimes it just pure talent. :D

Hope that helped!

Stunt Mania v2 Is Near Completion! I shall be spending lots of time editing!!!!!

I am looking for some good music, (techno prefered) if anyone has any suguestions I would really appreciate it. 8)

Whaaaaa??? You didn't like the music? :? I guess everyone isn't a techno fan. Anyways I enjoy that song a lot. :P Yeah I was just in such a hurry to get the video done. (So much excitement) Anyways, I was just in a car accident today (It reminds me of VC :wink: ) and I am hoping that this video will get done sometime this week. I am now helping a friend out so it may take a little longer than I thought.. :roll:

LB that was the best stunt video i have EVER seen and i mean it when i was there when you first started filming on that abanded server i didnt think it was gonna be much....but then you told me to check out your video and me thinking it was going to be medicore was completely blown away by some of the stunts my favorite was the escalater one at the airport i just loved it....i cant wait till its finished btw you gotta give me that exclusive when its done ;)

Hey Undercover... Sorry I had to get offline last night....

Anyways, lets get back on topic. Thanx for that. I love how u thought i was gonna be a lame video. Well In -Yer- Face. :lol:

I am glad u enjoyed it and like I said my next one will truely be better! I am currently done with filming the stunts and now I only have to edit the video and add some music. :wink:

I need some music for my next video give me some tips!

Well I hav't seen to many stunt videos before but, from what I have watched the stunts that will be seen in my 2nd video will all be almost (notice how 'almost' is in bold)all completely origional. I will have some old stunts in here but they will be different tricks. :wink:!! (- I am doing this for everyones enjoyment -)

Right now though I need some good music for my video.

Any Suguestions?