[HELP] Spotlights in the area 69

Not sure if there is an object of the light. If there is object of lights then you'd have to create it and rotate it but as I said I'm not sure if there is an object of light stream... Maybe the light appears when it's dark if so, there is an object of the searchlight but I don't know its ID.

Spotlights are not objects. But in that mission they are attached to objects.

What mission? They are always there.

If you all say it's not an object then Thehookerkiller01, it is not possible (at least now).

till you find that object wouldn't a white marker be useful at all... could work :P

I don't understand you a little bit, but it looks like you're talking like spotlight is an object. It's not. I looked at the mission code where spotlights are created. They're not created in the same way.

till you find that object wouldn't a white marker be useful at all... could work :P

I don't understand you a little bit, but it looks like you're talking like spotlight is an object. It's not. I looked at the mission code where spotlights are created. They're not created in the same way.

He's saying: Can't you replace the light of the spotlight with a big white marker in the meantime? (I think)

Anyway, we don't even seem to have the object itself... I guess you should import something like it using the engine functions if there really isn't anyone able to find it. But then you still have the light problem, what isn't fixed by using a marker. It would only look a bit weird because you can't seem to change RotX of the marker, resulting in a straight marker. Also, I don't think it makes any area brighter. Would be cool if this would be possible, but it doesn't seem like it... =/

Spotlights are not objects. But in that mission they are attached to objects.

What mission? They are always there.

Mission in the video. And they are there ONLY during that mission.

Black Project has them

The part when you sneak into Vietnamese container ship has them

Police Maveric has it.

I've not been to area69 in night so I don't know if they are there in normal game too..

I think so that the spotlights, the lights are an object.

But the light that's shining to you isn't an object. More like an effect.

And i only want that there are spotlights in the dark who are following you.

Edited by Guest
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...