[REQ] Need some things..

Hello every1,

At all first i'm searching but i can't find it.

Who have it, know's who have it, or can make it?

1. An countdown script if you type /countdown that there will be a countdown with a name before it. Like:

Thehookerkiller01 started a countdown

Countdown Thehookerkiller: 3

Countdown Thehookerkiller: 2

Countdown Thehookerkiller: 1

Countdown Thehookerkiller: GO GO GO!!

2. Server scripter, need some1 who can script for meh.

3. Save stats, if you are death you will hold your weapons and you will be automaticly be spawned at the front of the hospital.

3. Buy cars, houses and save that.

4. Enter own houses.

5. Build in cars, (in freeroam you have to make all the cars with spawning i want a resource where everywhere are cars parked)

6. If you join an accept/decline script

7. An login gui with a register button.

8. An good in-game edittor with pictures.

9. The resource that you can change your numberplate with whatever you like. Only with a command.

10. An chanel command /chanel 10 and talk with /c that you can talk to people in other languages.

11. An good RPG resource.

What i wanna make is a roleplay, with own teams. Like towtrucker, /limo command, with own terrains (means a house but with full garden), etc...

Who can help meh?

Regards,

Thehookerkiller01

(Sorry for my bad english i'm dutch)

Edited by Guest
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

https://community.multitheftauto.com/index.php?p=resources&s=details&id=232 <-- Countdown script (haven't tried it though)

For the rest, a simple advice: Learn scripting. As robhol stated, there are VERY few people to script for free. The only way to really do that, is to do it yourself. (or have a small group of friends with who you script.)

Yesh, but i already had found that countdown script, but that is if you type /countdown there will be show:

GO GO GO!!

I want a countdown with a name before it.

Yesh, but i already had found that countdown script, but that is if you type /countdown there will be show:

GO GO GO!!

I want a countdown with a name before it.

Then you'll need to add that. Here's a tutorial on how to script:

http://development.mtasa.com/index.php? ... troduction

And then just try to edit the script. ;)

I can't understand you. It's best to learn scripting. Scripting is very fun and I enjoy it, especially when I see the results.

Quoted for absolute truth. The thing I enjoy the most about MTA is the scripting and testing the result.

On the other hand, in the beginning the scripting is very hard to understand. (even if you've had a little experience with scripting before) There should be a better tutorial for the scripting itself, but also really important: A tutorial on how to use the wiki. Since people don't seem to get how important the wiki is.

So thehookerkiller01, you basically have 3 choises:

1. You learn how to script, and try to make them yourself. If there are any parts you can't seem to get to work, the people on this forum and scripting IRC will be glad to help. (most recommended option)

2. You wait until you weigh 5 grams. (not really recommended :P)

3. You just leave it and do nothing. (REALLY not recommended)

I can't understand you. It's best to learn scripting. Scripting is very fun and I enjoy it, especially when I see the results.

Quoted for absolute truth. The thing I enjoy the most about MTA is the scripting and testing the result.

On the other hand, in the beginning the scripting is very hard to understand. (even if you've had a little experience with scripting before) There should be a better tutorial for the scripting itself, but also really important: A tutorial on how to use the wiki. Since people don't seem to get how important the wiki is.

So thehookerkiller01, you basically have 3 choises:

1. You learn how to script, and try to make them yourself. If there are any parts you can't seem to get to work, the people on this forum and scripting IRC will be glad to help. (most recommended option)

2. You wait until you weigh 5 grams. (not really recommended :P)

3. You just leave it and do nothing. (REALLY not recommended)

1 I want but i don't understand the wiki...

2. I'm bussy with that.

3. I'm waiting for a server scripter.. :P

I don't know how that IRC works...

I will pay for some very good script i think.

Who can help meh personally?

Regards,

Thehookerkiller01

Yesh, but i can't script.......

http://development.mtasa.com/index.php? ... troduction <-- Scripting Introduction

I guess you were already told about 3 times to go over here, but it's just somewhat the only tutorial you can get. It's hard to understand in the beginning, but keep on trying. Just read the tutorial carefully, later on browse the wiki to find some examples and then read and try to understand. That should get you going. ;)

Yesh, but i can't script.......

http://development.mtasa.com/index.php? ... troduction <-- Scripting Introduction

I guess you were already told about 3 times to go over here, but it's just somewhat the only tutorial you can get. It's hard to understand in the beginning, but keep on trying. Just read the tutorial carefully, later on browse the wiki to find some examples and then read and try to understand. That should get you going. ;)

Ok, I should try to script... But it's not easy :P

And I don't understand the full wiki page.. :fadein:

(I'm dutch) xD

Nvm, i should read it.

Regards,

Thehookerkiller01

Hello every1,

1. An countdown script if you type /countdown that there will be a countdown with a name before it.

Not at all hard, use the one from the community resources and edit when you've lert some scripting

Not that hard to write from scratch like most of us had to.

(GOT for our server)

Most people on here are already scripting for servers, most others wont spend weeks working for someone they don't know for free...

(Got for our server -ME!)

3. Save stats, if you are death you will hold your weapons and you will be automaticly be spawned at the front of the hospital.

Not hard when you've learnt some scripting

Not hard again after you've learnt some scripting KIHC should start you off on the house side of things (https://community.multitheftauto.com/index.html?p ... ils&id=140)

4. Enter own houses.

Again KIHC will help ^^

5. Build in cars, (in freeroam you have to make all the cars with spawning i want a resource where everywhere are cars parked)

Not hard, when you do the buy cars, add a /park function so the car would be saved to a map file.

edit the welcome window so it has Accept / Decline https://community.multitheftauto.com/index.html?p ... ails&id=38

(GOT on our server, used to have a faq element as well, but now has a project element)

Not hard, do the scripting tutorial (http://development.mtasa.com/index.php? ... troduction) then move over to the GUI tutorial (http://development.mtasa.com/index.php? ... ng_the_GUI) which gives you a nice login window when finished, and you'll know enough by know to do a Register button...

Not quite sure what you mean by this (SKIP)

9. The resource that you can change your numberplate with whatever you like. Only with a command.

A yes one of my favourite scripts not hard, but if you want to do it properly may take some thinking... mines about 80 lines long, and that's only to change a numberplate, but it works fine...

(GOT on our server)

10. An chanel command /chanel 10 and talk with /c that you can talk to people in other languages.

not that hard when you learn a bit of scripting

RPG resources don't really exist, the generally consist of many resources working together to give a realistic environment with in the game for Roleplaying

I can't help thinking you went into loads of servers and went, "Yup that's nice I'd like a bit of that, oh that looks fun I'll have that...." (and so on) to become a successful server you need things that no other server has, otherwise you'll be stuck at the bottom and you wont have many people on your server.

Good Luck and Welcome to the world of scripting, you'll get to enjoy it when you pass the overwhelming stage of getting started.

Hello every1,

1. An countdown script if you type /countdown that there will be a countdown with a name before it.

Not at all hard, use the one from the community resources and edit when you've lert some scripting

Not that hard to write from scratch like most of us had to.

(GOT for our server)

Most people on here are already scripting for servers, most others wont spend weeks working for someone they don't know for free...

(Got for our server -ME!)

Not hard when you've learnt some scripting

Not hard again after you've learnt some scripting KIHC should start you off on the house side of things (https://community.multitheftauto.com/index.html?p ... ils&id=140)

4. Enter own houses.

Again KIHC will help ^^

Not hard, when you do the buy cars, add a /park function so the car would be saved to a map file.

edit the welcome window so it has Accept / Decline https://community.multitheftauto.com/index.html?p ... ails&id=38

(GOT on our server, used to have a faq element as well, but now has a project element)

Not hard, do the scripting tutorial (http://development.mtasa.com/index.php? ... troduction) then move over to the GUI tutorial (http://development.mtasa.com/index.php? ... ng_the_GUI) which gives you a nice login window when finished, and you'll know enough by know to do a Register button...

Not quite sure what you mean by this (SKIP)

A yes one of my favourite scripts not hard, but if you want to do it properly may take some thinking... mines about 80 lines long, and that's only to change a numberplate, but it works fine...

(GOT on our server)

not that hard when you learn a bit of scripting

RPG resources don't really exist, the generally consist of many resources working together to give a realistic environment with in the game for Roleplaying

I can't help thinking you went into loads of servers and went, "Yup that's nice I'd like a bit of that, oh that looks fun I'll have that...." (and so on) to become a successful server you need things that no other server has, otherwise you'll be stuck at the bottom and you wont have many people on your server.

Good Luck and Welcome to the world of scripting, you'll get to enjoy it when you pass the overwhelming stage of getting started.

3. KIHC don't works...

8. I want to edit and build something in the game... I want that the area 51 only has 1 entrance.. Not 3 entrances.

9. Could you upload it? :D

11. What do you mean?

Regards,

Thehookerkiller01

3. KIHC don't works...

8. I want to edit and build something in the game... I want that the area 51 only has 1 entrance.. Not 3 entrances.

11. What do you mean?

Regards,

Thehookerkiller01

3. KIHC DOES work, why doesn't it? =/

8. Alternate map editor should help.

9. I doubt he wants to do that, otherwise he wouldn't say that it might take some thinking.

11. There isn't 1 RPG resource, a RPG resource is more than 1 resource which work together to make something realistic.

Any other questions? ;)

3. KIHC don't works...

11. What do you mean?

Regards,

Thehookerkiller01

3. KIHC DOES work, why doesn't it? =/

8. Alternate map editor should help.

9. I doubt he wants to do that, otherwise he wouldn't say that it might take some thinking.

11. There isn't 1 RPG resource, a RPG resource is more than 1 resource which work together to make something realistic.

Any other questions? ;)

3. If i type /buildhouse there don't hapen something..

8. I should try it.

9. What do you mean?

11. I want that, all that resources... Like arrest script and the arrest stars..

But not like a RPG with teams etc, but only do what you like to do...

8. I should try it.

9. What do you mean?

11. I want that, all that resources... Like arrest script and the arrest stars..

3. Make sure you have done "start KIHC". (or whatever you have called it)

9. I don't think he wants to upload it.

11. I didn't say I was going to make it. I just told what he said in a simpler way. :roll:

1) Come up with some of your own ideas. Most of these are stolen directly from other servers, including mine and Simbad's. To get players to your server, it needs to do something new or better.

2) Forget about the thought that you're going to get anything for free. Nobody here is interested in doing your work for you unless you pay up.

3) Learn scripting. Read the scripting intro, download some resources and look through them, set goals (you've already done that, sort of, but in such a crappy way you should start over) and try coding them yourself. Hint: this forum, and the #mta.scripting channel are useful when you're stuck. (DON'T try to get people to write everything for you.) You should also read through the function lists - learning grammar is no good unless you also have the vocabulary.

8. I should try it.

9. What do you mean?

3. Make sure you have done "start KIHC". (or whatever you have called it)

9. I don't think he wants to upload it.

11. I didn't say I was going to make it. I just told what he said in a simpler way. :roll:

3. How dumb do you think that i'm? :fadein:

9. I like it if he do it :D

11. What do you mean?? :S