GTA4 (with online multiplayer) for PC: Future for MTA?

riahc3

Question

• Answers 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I will gladly play the modded mta version of IV over the factory based version.

As long as it isn't like mtasa. The whole racing thing got kinda old.

and I am pretty sure the biggest death of modded versions, is no one patched the second edition

to work on mta. There are tons more of the second edition, and if your 1st edition is ruined, you're screwed.

That's what downgrader patches are for.. and if you haven't catched up on the fact yet, that MTA:SA is NOT just racing... you're just not paying attention. xD

no mta4 would only mean great mta sa releases...

I remember people saying the same thing about VC version of MTA. Something like: "When SA comes out the Team will be kind of pushed up themselves to finish VC so they can start working on SA", but instead of that, both, VC and III versions of MTA got stopped/paused just then.

It is a pitty cause LOTS of people experienced their best (and some times first) multiplayer moments on MTA:GTAIII and VC and today these projects are still in the same state as they were back in 2005.

What i would like to say is that i hope SA doesnt fall in the same situation as III and VC just because of the realease of GTA4.

In my honest opinion: GTA4 is just GTAIII but better graphics and a more detailed and lil bit bigger map (thats it basically lol).

The multiplayer results boring after a month playing the same game modes, at least on console versions. I dont know if the downloadable content or/and the PC version will make the game a bit more rich.. but what i can tell for sure is that at the moment MTASA WAY OWNS the GTA4 multiplayer experience (even when MTA is still on a development stage).

In my opinion if the Team decides to work on 4 that would be great since they really know how to exploit at max the multiplayer experience on a GTA game.

PD: VC ROCKS! :)