Jump to content

Execution Error 75


Guest Darkwof

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello,

I installed MTA, I started the GTA Launcher provided, it setup itself and then ask me to restart the launcher.

I receive the the error message "Execution Error 75 - Error in the access path"

Can you help ?

I run with Windows 2000.

thanks in advance

Dark

Posted

so, it runs the installer again, and gives you error 75?

Official B.L.A.S.T.Addict

I love the intelligent conversations we have in #nsmapping wait, did I say conversation? I meant :~flinging

Posted

the installation has been done succesfully but then I see an icon on my desktop 'GT3 Launcher'. I ran it, it said "MTA is doing selfsetup ..... restart launcher when done".

When done, restart launcher and then the ERROR 75.

Is that clear ?

Thanks again

Dark

Posted

hmm... make sure that your gta3.exe is really named gta3.exe :)

if it's something else, like gtathree.exe, then the launcher will give you errors.

you can also just open up gta3.exe and mta.exe on your own, and skip using the launcher :) (well, you have to use the launcher the first time, so that all the MTA files are placed in the right spots, but after that you can start stuff manually)

Official B.L.A.S.T.Addict

I love the intelligent conversations we have in #nsmapping wait, did I say conversation? I meant :~flinging

Posted

i get this run-time error 75

gta3-vc and mta are installed in D:\Games\vicecity

gta3-vc.exe has been renamed to gta3.exe

any ideas ?

Posted

mta doesn't work with vice city ... yet ...

right mr. Bill ?

----------------------------

aka SuperVaso

----------------------------

Curious ppl suck!

Now we know you suck ! What else can you do ?

Posted

ya, no MTA:VC yet... nor is there an MTA:MTA :P (you'll never live that down mr. bill)

Official B.L.A.S.T.Addict

I love the intelligent conversations we have in #nsmapping wait, did I say conversation? I meant :~flinging

Posted

bill - talk to blok and vogel about having that multiplayer theft auto: multiplayer edition mod made - i mean, it will revolutionise the revolution =P

Offical B.L.A.S.T.A.ddict

Posted

ah ...

i thought i read you guys were dragging each other off, on cycles ?

hehhe Mr Bill :oops: ...

its all good :twisted:

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...