Automatic Refresh

[CaM]

When browsing servers, it shows players, but doesn't refresh until you hit the refresh button. So if you goto a server with 1 person on it, and you goto it like 3 min later, that person might be gone even though it says theres a person on it, you should make an automatic refresh ever like 15 sec. Like SA:MP

• 3 weeks later...

well... actually most people hated the auto refresh which has been added with race 1.1. i remember seeing "removed autorefresh" in the changelog... and i was celebrating^^

refreshing takes some time and clicking refresh just takes about 1 second... but whoever just wants to select the server he visited before(or exactly knows whihch server he wants to join) has to wait up to 10 seconds, and even more the more servers there are.

(killfrenzys on click refresh would be a good solution)

• 3 weeks later...

I also believe that the "onClick" refresh is the best solution. When your looking at the list you might not want your scrolling to be reset because it was refreshing :S

Or your about to click on a server and the server right above it (after update) becomes offline, shortenes the list and makes you click on the wrong server :S

I prefer having a bit more efforts to do (click on server or on REFRESH button) than creating problems that we will Not have control over.