How do i download Gta Sa Mp?

Guest ian-turner77

Hello evryone. Im having trouble trying to download Grand theft auto san andreas. Would i have to buy grand theft auto san andreas on pc in order to download it. can someone please help me through the steps pleasssssssse :D Thanks

Ian

If you are having a hard time choosing between GTA Vice City and GTA San Andreas it is really about how much patience you have. I would recommend buying GTA San Andreas because it offers a better offline experience, deathmatch based on Blue Core (the newest thing that is powering MTA) is going to be awesome, and MTA:Race is extremely fun. If you really want a deathmatch style of gaming now, you should go with Vice City. Vice City is good because it does have deathmatch style gameplay. Personally, I think you should just get San Andreas and wait for Deathmatch mod. However, I must warn you no one knows when it is coming out. But, if you like the Vice City style gameplay (1980's, tropical) over San Andreas style gameplay (1990s, California, gangs) then you might be better off with Vice City anyway.