MTA:SA Public Release Script - PRS:1.3 Out Now!

Scooby

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesnt it have to be: if race mode= Deathmatch? and how can I change the amount of money they'll recieve? Is that the 50? Im checking if it works

that is checking that it isnt a race, in other words, its a deathmatch then its giving them 50 x the amount of players on the server

the cash for races is done under mta.finish, but since that alias isnt signaled in a DM or RS-DM i made my own.

so u dont want it to add cash on race maps since thats already there.

and yes, the 50 is the amount.

free free to set it to what u like:)

So it should work for deathmatch this way? I dont have the feeling poeple are getting money

i only made a few changes in PGS1.1, mainly betting on winners in DM and RS-DM's

i think that should work fine now if u add that part.

Yo Scooby! You're script is working fine! Everybody loves it! I've found 1 bug, the Rank system isnt working, for some poeple it says rookie in front of their ranks (rank: rookienovice or rookiesunday driver)

Ive got a good idea for you gambling script. Because now I have 40000 dollar in my server, but can't do much with it.. Maybe its possible to make a system that u can buy stars for 25.000 dollar. 5 stars will make you an V.I.P. Is that possible? Hope it wont be to difficult.. This will give players something to do with their money :) And maybe they can have some commands when they are v.i.p. but don't know wich one yet :) let me know :D

Just some suggestions:

!afk(or away) & !back | and evry minute a message gets shows like:

These players are AFK: name, name

and then with !brb so that in the message evry minute you can see who is on BRB and AFK :D

Inactivity kick ? getting kicked if longer then 1 map afk or not active.

A countdown for last 10 sec ? might be fun.

!stats should be PM to the requester. and !stats name should also go as pm to requester.

if possible hide the !commands when somebody type !afk no one will the !afk but only the server message:

Name is now afk.

and ass addition to idea of user above me, !buy cartype. best is only special cars and tanks and so. so that it won't be alot of work.

turn start money off, since you get money now on DM/Race modes. win first to join the betting.

this are just some idea's

sorry for my bad english and hope my idea's are abit usefull.

Just some suggestions:

!afk(or away) & !back | and evry minute a message gets shows like:

These players are AFK: name, name

and then with !brb so that in the message evry minute you can see who is on BRB and AFK :D

im not in favour of idle players... admins should kick them, they only get in the way.

Inactivity kick ? getting kicked if longer then 1 map afk or not active.

theres no way of properly detecting idle players, another job for the admins.

A countdown for last 10 sec ? might be fun.

something for u to add urself in ur own addon script maybe?

!stats should be PM to the requester. and !stats name should also go as pm to requester.

another easy change, just change mta.text to mta.pm in the !Stat line.

if possible hide the !commands when somebody type !afk no one will the !afk but only the server message:

Name is now afk.

not a clue what ur on about :?

and ass addition to idea of user above me, !buy cartype. best is only special cars and tanks and so. so that it won't be alot of work.

u cant buy cars or tanks.

turn start money off, since you get money now on DM/Race modes. win first to join the betting.

u can do this too... if u dont want people to join with cash.

alias pgs.cash !return $iif($hget(pgscash,$mta.nick($1,$2)) == $null,5000,$round($v1,0))

change the 5000 to 0

Keslertje2005,

As for the rank alias, i thought it would be a while before u got 16000 points, im guessing uve edited it, same with the cash...(why?)

anyway, i forgot i can only use 10 ranks the way i did it, and no, lol it wasnt intentional.

alias prs.rank {
 var %a = $ceil($calc($prs.points($1,$2)/175))
 if (%a > 9) %a = 9
 mta.text $1 $mta.nick($1,$2) $+ 's Rank: $replace(%a,0,Noob,1,Rookie,2,Novice,3,Sunday Driver,4,Pro Driver,5,Excellent Driver,6,Drift King,7,Burnout King,8,Awesome Racer,9,Ultimate Racer!)
}

this just about evens it out.

if u do want more than 10 ranks, ul have to do it the big way, copying line after line.

I'll have to have a look at adding some buyables, although im busy working all week and might not get a chance to do anything major.

i'll see what i can come up with since it seems a reasonable idea.

a buyable command sounds nice. maybe they can buy different status's, heh i'll have a look into it anyway.

Okay cool mate :D I haven't changed the money btw, the fact I won so much money is because I bet 3 times with 1000 dollar on someone so I won $30000 :P.

I did change the rank script, I wanted to have numbers if front of the ranks, I changed it and then I saw that would disable the rank system. So I downloaded your RPS script again but it didn't go away.. Maybe the ranks are stored in a wrong way in a file or something?.. I'll try your new script :)

look i use a script from the forum wich is like this:

!away, it will write into a away.ini file that your away

!back will remove you from the ini file

i want evry 30 sec to show in a message who's away. this should be possible since he gets it out of the ini. and if no one is away that he doesn't show the message.

and if possible a caps warner/kicker, found one on forum but ain't working, makes my entire pc crash :S verry strange

Okay cool mate :D I haven't changed the money btw, the fact I won so much money is because I bet 3 times with 1000 dollar on someone so I won $30000 :P.

30k ? the calc is: half the players * 2, so even if there were 20 players, the max u can win is $9000.

I did change the rank script, I wanted to have numbers if front of the ranks, I changed it and then I saw that would disable the rank system. So I downloaded your RPS script again but it didn't go away.. Maybe the ranks are stored in a wrong way in a file or something?.. I'll try your new script :)

u could always make it like this

alias prs.rank {
 var %a = $ceil($calc($prs.points($1,$2)/175))
 if (%a > 9) %a = 9
 mta.text $1 $mta.nick($1,$2) $+ 's Rank: %a - $replace(%a,0,Noob,1,Rookie,2,Novice,3,Sunday Driver,4,Pro Driver,5,Excellent Driver,6,Drift King,7,Burnout King,8,Awesome Racer,9,Ultimate Racer!)
}

look i use a script from the forum wich is like this:

!away, it will write into a away.ini file that your away

!back will remove you from the ini file

i want evry 30 sec to show in a message who's away. this should be possible since he gets it out of the ini. and if no one is away that he doesn't show the message.

and if possible a caps warner/kicker, found one on forum but ain't working, makes my entire pc crash :S verry strange

i'll make them both for u if u want, but i dont see why people should be allowed to idle on race servers. they get in the way at race starts. and dont benefit from being idle. people should quit and rejoin when theyre back.

im out for the day so you'll have to wait till i get home tonight.

Keslertje2005 wrote:

Okay cool mate I haven't changed the money btw, the fact I won so much money is because I bet 3 times with 1000 dollar on someone so I won $30000 .

30k ? the calc is: half the players * 2, so even if there were 20 players, the max u can win is $9000.

And when you win you get 1000 winning money, 50 x amount of players (20) = 1000 ;) So 10000 and no changing :D

Keslertje2005 wrote:

Okay cool mate I haven't changed the money btw, the fact I won so much money is because I bet 3 times with 1000 dollar on someone so I won $30000 .

And when you win you get 1000 winning money, 50 x amount of players (20) = 1000 ;) So 10000 and no changing :D

hehe ok but u did say 30k:P

Keslertje2005 wrote:

hehe ok but u did say 30k:P

haha thats because I bet 3 times :P Okay enough about this hahaha I hope the script will be ready soon :D can't wait.. And are you going to use the starz system?

ok leave it with me, i'll see what i can do, not sure when i can get it done tho, im pretty busy all week, i know a few of u out there have lots of ideas.

buyable items, stars, levels, i'll see what i can make for u all.

maybe i'll go the whole hog and make customisable items :D