MTA:SA Public Release Script - PRS:1.3 Out Now!

Scooby

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WannaKnow helped me... now it works!

} 
    elseif ($3 == !kick) { 
      if ($prs.level($1,$2) >= $prs.kick($1)) { 
        if ($prs.level($1,$2) > $prs.level($1,%a)) { 
          mta.text $1 Kicking $mta.nick($1,%a) Reason: $iif($5,$5-,N/A) 
          .timer 1 5 mta.kick $1 %a 
        } 
        else insuf $1 $2 
      } 
    } 

;)

I have a problem.I installed mIRC and unpacked MTAmA.When i write:/load -rs mta.mrc It says:"No such file".

:shock::?:

Make sure u unpacked mtama into ur mirc dir, if its not there and u installed it to another location, just move the folder into ur mirc dir.

u can load it from any dir but im not sure if there are any other files/ini's in that dir that are needed to be in the main dir, so its best to make sure its in ur main mirc dir.

it should be something like this: C:\Program Files\mIRC

I have a problem.I installed mIRC and unpacked MTAmA.When i write:/load -rs mta.mrc It says:"No such file".

:shock::?:

Make sure u unpacked mtama into ur mirc dir, if its not there and u installed it to another location, just move the folder into ur mirc dir.

u can load it from any dir but im not sure if there are any other files/ini's in that dir that are needed to be in the main dir, so its best to make sure its in ur main mirc dir.

it should be something like this: C:\Program Files\mIRC

But i unpacked it and when i write that it /load -rs mta.mrc it's seatching in: C:/Documents and Settings/(My Name)/Application Data/mIRC/mta.mrc It searches for file there.I will download the video when grzam or whatever he's nickname is and look what he do.And if i find niether 1 difference i will make a video so you check it out.And i maked a server yesterday and when i do in Console:

rcon_login (my password) it says "Failed to login to admin." DO i must install this and thn i can be admin or i can be before installing and i don't know how?Plz help me :cry:

OK,right now im upload the video.It will be finished in about 10-15 min so plz wait and plz find any mistake.And to say i downloaded

MTAmA v4.0(i mean just saved mta.mrc with text editor and copied into Directory.Is that OK?

you'll need all the files to make it work, i dont think it will work with just mta.mrc alone.

OK,right now im upload the video.It will be finished in about 10-15 min so plz wait and plz find any mistake.And to say i downloaded

MTAmA v4.0(i mean just saved mta.mrc with text editor and copied into Directory.Is that OK?

you'll need all the files to make it work, i dont think it will work with just mta.mrc alone.

Ok,so i must save file im gonna show you now the page.So i must transfer all the files in text editor than copy in mIRC directory?Ok i will try that. :fadein:

Ok,plz!!!!Can you make a good tutorial becuase im new to this mIRC and MTAmA.Can you make a video or say it by words?

Can you tell me how to install mIRC and MTAmA(i installed that but i must be sure that i get that perfect).And in your installation tutorial i don't know why you told "copy MTA-PRS 1.1",but there is only file with MTA-PRS 1.3 and than said "type:/load -rs mta-prs1.0.mrc??huh :?: Can you explain plz!

EDIT:Is there actually any way to have admin script without that addon on mIRC?I'd like to

Hi,I would ask 1 more question.Can i be admin without this script?I mean can i log in like:>Console>rcon_login (mypassword) or do i need this script or whatever elses.Im asking becuase i can't login on admin.I press F8>Console>rcon_login(my password) but then it's says login failed and im sure that i typed correctly.So?Do i need this script to be admin or?

So....Any solution :?: And i i made a new thread about Map Editor.You played some rollercoasters?Yea....They're pretty nice...And my question will be how do they make such a map?Tool or something?Example he places the Fence by some other Axis or whatever.He turn it around and i can't do that.That such a thing need some tools or something...?And for example Going Down race.I looked that they made some loops and helixes and there is some webpage to do that.But some other things they made.Huh...? :shock:

hmmm... im lost :lol:

ask me another...

Nevermind,I quit to work on my server..And im working on maps.And one more question.How to make maps with example me and you.How can you join to work my maps.If you tell me can you work me with or...Im alone so i need some good mapper.Thought that will be you :roll: Plz!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

the only one i know of that used to work, was lil_toady's,

however im not sure if its a working version amymore.

https://forum.multitheftauto.com/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=18961&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

more than likely it doesnt work anymore tho, its just a case of finding a site to use for the whois info,

once the sites change, the trace info no longer works and unless u understand the script, u will never be able to fix it,

even tho its just a couple of lines that need to be edited.

maybe you could just ask people where they live? :mrgreen:

the only one i know of that used to work, was lil_toady's,

however im not sure if its a working version amymore.

https://forum.multitheftauto.com/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=18961&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

more than likely it doesnt work anymore tho, its just a case of finding a site to use for the whois info,

once the sites change, the trace info no longer works and unless u understand the script, u will never be able to fix it,

even tho its just a couple of lines that need to be edited.

maybe you could just ask people where they live? :mrgreen:

No,I tried that,wont work.Anyhow the problem was when type example !trace scooby , After 10-20 secs it comes error: An error has occured.

Maybe host site wont work.Can you tell me some else site?

sadly i dont, theyre changing all the time and its been ages since ive had anything to do with toadys script,

i havent used that script for well over a year now. maybe u could try posting in that topic and see if anyone replies there.

sorry i couldnt be more helpful.

sadly i dont, theyre changing all the time and its been ages since ive had anything to do with toadys script,

i havent used that script for well over a year now. maybe u could try posting in that topic and see if anyone replies there.

sorry i couldnt be more helpful.

Ok.Thx anyway. :D

• 1 month later...

Hi again.I have a problem.So...i want to some modifications on PRS 1.3 .I added !voteredo example.And like !brb Reason: eating.But always when i do something my self or i add in script,script will go crazy.Like i type !remcom example won't work neither !setmode and maybe other commands too.But when i copy and paste orginal one its ok.Whats the problem when i add something? Becuase i wanna add something new in script(modifications...)How to get rid of the problem? Plz help Scooby or someone else :P