GTA SA is so big, lets make it more active

There is a problem with GTA SA, it is so fucking big :x

So there is an Idea I have, how about making.

The begin of the game you divide the whole map into 3 or 4 locations, where there could be like 50 players on evere location and each location protected with walls around the area and you place helicopters in and outside there for people to fly in and out.

Like an army base for example, and in the water you have walls too and when you come in a certain of level, lets say 5 for example after killing 10 people then you can acces the boats which will let you drive into an army place or drug place from behind for example.

Eg> you spawn as a gang member outside the walls and you kill 10 people and get acces to a boat which can take you around the sea into another location unless you find an helicopter.

Or similar ideas can be made >D

old suggestion, discussed a lot.

dividing the map in sections can limit the fun for just free roaming, since not all depends on shooting.

and theres allso some tool called the map editor (ever heard about it), you can make your own playing maps with it so you could even barricade all ways out if that is what you want to...

old suggestion, discussed a lot..

Refresh memories 8)

dividing the map in sections can limit the fun for just free roaming, since not all depends on shooting.

Yea but the thing is that there will be to much space to drive around alone.

and theres allso some tool called the map editor (ever heard about it), you can make your own playing maps with it so you could even barricade all ways out if that is what you want to...

Yeah I have heard about it, still an official map change whould be better than a manual change in the game :roll:

There need to be either spread of players around in some sort of way, with or without walls or the map needs to be divided else it will be to much space like I said.

For me I whould be happy even if the map was small as MTA VC, with 100 players there whould be even more fun than 100 players in sa but that is not going to happen :P

Another idea, would be to increase max players to 150-200, and see if you can make the entire area active. Problem with that is the community is full of immature people who'd be griefing the biggest server, and killing everyone.

On the other hand, you could go in a smaller server and be griefed by the same people... so it's kinda a more evil vs. less evil.

When I get my old job back this summer (and if MTA:DM is actually OUT) I might buy myself a gigabit bandwidth server and see if we can a good batch of active mature players. I dunno if anyone plays MTA:VC.. but I check in like every 3 months. Basicly..

You've joined the server

[FKU]Rob: What's up all

Guy 1: Come go robber I'll pwn you noob

Guy 1: I bet you been playing MTA for like a week and you suck

(I lol'd at this)

[FKU]Rob: Why don't ya double take the tag I'm wearing there bub...

[FKU]Rob has spawned as a robber

[FKU]Rob killed Guy 1 (Stubby Shotgun)

Guy 1: omg hacker noob

Guy 1: Eat shit loser hacker noob lagger

*disconnect

I honestly think if we could get back the more mature (Note: Old doesn't mean mature.. nor does it actually mean someone is the age they tell you.) community and player base that MTA had for .3-.4 (It started to go in .5 really :/ ) I think there would be a lot less bullcrap going on, and a lot more support for the mod. Sometimes it's not even players.. IE: The million people who post "plzplz help me" in the general section, and don't bother looking through the "Fixes section" or "HELP SECTION" in large bold UNDERLINED text.

/me wishes all the old school people would come back :(

sounds good, but wether it is VC or SA there will always be noobs :wink:

But the old time, is the oldshool, the VC engine is old skool now when GTA SA has come out and when GTA 4 is soon to come.

You have to admit that if we improved the MTAVC which has been worked on since 2003, the oldskool engine whould pwnage.

100 players in mtavc might have been very much, but more than 50 or so whould have been very funny :D

Plus additional mods for the game, gives less work and more time to play.

There is a problem with GTA SA, it is so :o big :x

So there is an Idea I have, how about making.

The begin of the game you divide the whole map into 3 or 4 locations, where there could be like 50 players on evere location and each location protected with walls around the area and you place helicopters in and outside there for people to fly in and out.

Like an army base for example, and in the water you have walls too and when you come in a certain of level, lets say 5 for example after killing 10 people then you can acces the boats which will let you drive into an army place or drug place from behind for example.

Eg> you spawn as a gang member outside the walls and you kill 10 people and get acces to a boat which can take you around the sea into another location unless you find an helicopter.

Or similar ideas can be made >D

I like the idea in general :) With the release of MTA:SA DM, there will be a map editor included, which will allow you to create such a game mode. The current race editor doesn't allow special features like level progression and stuff.

I like the idea in general :) With the release of MTA:SA DM, there will be a map editor included, which will allow you to create such a game mode. The current race editor doesn't allow special features like level progression and stuff.

Thanks 8) But the problem is that I'm not so good at mapping :/