Join the staff

Hello, my name is Nicolas Henrique, I'm 15 years old, I'm Brazilian
and I want to join the MTA Sa staff. I have maturity and commitment. My main reason for wanting to join the staff team is to help look for bugs in the codes and help members who don't understand much. I know how to work with .lua, I'm intermediate/medium in that part and I know I'll be able to discover bugs that exist on the Mta platform. I don't know how to work with hosts/3D Modeling/Animation, I want to take a course in the future to understand more about animations. I intend to open a youtube channel to teach people how to solve Mta problems/errors. And I think that's it!

Sincerely Nicolas Henrique!

My discord: nego_mta

• Administrators

Hey Nicolas :) Sounds like you've got some great plans and you are always welcome to get involved with the folks over at our Github repositories, which is the place that we make/propose changes to the multiplayer mod https://github.com/multitheftauto , or of course pop in to our discord and forums and feel right at home - perhaps one day we might have a spot for you!

hi @Nicolas Henriquee, I like your thoughts and I hope you can help MTA players soon,If you train yourself well in these matters, maybe one day you can become an MTA Staff, but remember, first of all, strengthen your knowledge regularly and help MTA players and try to solve the problems of MTA players correctly, all the help you can do on the MTA discord and forum side will work well for you.

and as an extra, you don't have to be a staff, you can do it without being a staff, and if you continue to support the community, maybe you can become a "Helpers"
Link : Helpers