AC #4 PAID HACK // BYE

Clory

Question

I've been playing in topgta for 6 years and I think I was banned unfairly and I invested money somehow I got angry later because I think I was banned unfairly and I cursed the owner of topgta I got banned from the game after different discord accounts

i know my mistake but why am i banned unlimited 
my serial: 84EB2B32C70CD2F058710166879E2FA4

2 answers to this question

• MTA Anti-Cheat Team

You have been banned for using paid hacks in MTA, such as that you've been cheating throughout the entire past month. I know you're very upset now, because A) you are addicted to this game, and soon you'll find out that B) evading bans like this one (manual ban) isn't possible, adding to you being upset.

Because you think AC team (through reviewing the serial of an alleged cheater) can't see they are cheating, while we really can, you are lying that you haven't been cheating and you began posting conspiracies, like "samr46 asked his friend Dutchman101 to ban Clory, and then he falsely banned me" in other MTA related discords, and your friend groups, who btw, we also know largely consist of paid hack users. For a long time, as we know, you managed to keep your hands clean while having a lot of cheaters in your personal circle, even getting "Cheater affiliation" bans on some servers. But then, you became a big cheater yourself. Bad decision.

There is a separation between your bad behavior (such as spamming MTA discord with throwaway accounts, in order to harrass/target samr46) and the offense of cheating, which is exactly what led to your ban. The moment i noticed you are a paid hack user, was the moment we had enough to permanently ban you: paid hack users are at constant risk of being banned, you're no different.

Fun fact: in our AC system, we can see exactly on which days you cheated, for how long, in which gaming sessions and servers, so on. That's how we know you don't always cheat, but toggle it depending on the server you'd like to cheat on. Fun fact 2: you targetted samr46 for being angry with him that you got banned on his servers.. for cheating (well, now we can see he was right in knowing you were a cheater before AC team confirmed it).

Your misuse of MTA services, like the Discord spam, has drawn our attention to you, as we were originally planning to give you a short ban for said misuse.. but during that process, my eye went towards your cheating activity (aforementioned "AC system can see your cheats") that show you're a paid hack user. So you literally did it all to yourself - both for cheating, which you know is extremely bannable, and for being such a hothead that you made us put you under the loop and being caught for cheating. There is no one else to blame other than yourself.

• Like 1