I can't get into the MTA

luanzinn78

Question

Hello friends, my name is Luan, from Brazil, and I would really like you to help me solve this error, which persists and does not leave me alone.

With the new MTA 1.5 update I tried to install it on my computer and this message appears all the time.

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- --------

MTA: San Andreas (CTRL + C to copy)

Failed to load 'C:\Program Files (x86)\MTA San Andreas 1.5\mta\loader.dll'

Error 126: Could not find the specified module.

Want to see some online help about this issue?

Yes No

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- --------

I already uninstalled and reinstalled my GTA Sandreas again, I did the same with the MTA, and it remains the same.

What do you advise me to do?

My Windows 10 PC Revision

https://prnt.sc/T6vmTA0pPGQt

3 answers to this question

1 hour ago, luanzinn78 said:

Hello friends, my name is Luan, from Brazil, and I would really like you to help me solve this error, which persists and does not leave me alone.

With the new MTA 1.5 update I tried to install it on my computer and this message appears all the time.

MTA: San Andreas (CTRL + C to copy)

Failed to load 'C:\Program Files (x86)\MTA San Andreas 1.5\mta\loader.dll'

Error 126: Could not find the specified module.

Want to see some online help about this issue?

Yes No

I already uninstalled and reinstalled my GTA Sandreas again, I did the same with the MTA, and it remains the same.

What do you advise me to do?

My Windows 10 PC Revision

https://prnt.sc/T6vmTA0pPGQt

Welcome to forum @luanzinn78

loader.dll (error 126) has been flagged as a false positive by Avast, McAfee and perhaps other antivirus software. This means that your antivirus software thinks it's a virus, but it actually isn't.

Avast instructions

- Make sure Avast is up to date

- Reinstall MTA

McAfee

- Open your McAfee security software.

- Click the settings cog at the top right.

- Click Real-Time Scanning.

- Click Excluded Files.

- Click Add file.

- Browse to, and select, the file that you want to exclude from scans.

You'll need to exclude the MTA installation folder. Once done, reinstall MTA and then add "loader.dll" to your exclusions and remove the previously added exclusion for the MTA folder. If you want you can skip the last bit and keep MTA installation folder whitelisted (excluded)

Edited by Shady1