I got banned "by: MTA , reason: BYE,"

In the last 2 months that's my third serial, Idk how its works but its shouldnt get changed all the time by itself. So, at aug 11 it was: 8006EB3EC09B840C86CF8C028BA064B3 before it idk, now its 356CD55EFCF33ABAE0356AD1B2443144. So I think I got spoofed and got a new serial somehow. I dont know how to change it if its possible to change my serial without changing pc units. So probably i got a banned serial somehow, because I have never used any cheats on this new windows, not even for other games. https://imgur.com/a/47oXVGg

• 1 month later...

In the last 2 months (at the moment of my ban around august 20) that's my third serial, Idk how its works but its shouldnt get changed all the time by itself. So, at aug 11 it was: 8006EB3EC09B840C86CF8C028BA064B3 before it idk, now its 356CD55EFCF33ABAE0356AD1B2443144. So I think I got spoofed and got a new serial somehow. I dont know how to change it if its possible to change my serial without changing pc units. So probably i got a banned serial somehow, because I have never used any cheats on this new windows, not even for other games. This serial changes is started when I got this new windows, since that, my serials were chaning, now its not, and im banned. https://imgur.com/a/47oXVGg

• 2 weeks later...

In the last 2 months (at the moment of my ban around august 20) that's my third serial, Idk how its works but its shouldnt get changed all the time by itself. So, at aug 11 it was: 8006EB3EC09B840C86CF8C028BA064B3 before it idk, now its 356CD55EFCF33ABAE0356AD1B2443144. So I think I got spoofed and got a new serial somehow. I dont know how to change it if its possible to change my serial without changing pc units. So probably i got a banned serial somehow, because I have never used any cheats on this new windows, not even for other games. This serial changes is started when I got this new windows, since that, my serials were chaning, now its not, and im banned. https://imgur.com/a/47oXVGg

In the last 2 months (at the moment of my ban around august 20) that's my third serial, Idk how its works but its shouldnt get changed all the time by itself. So, at aug 11 it was: 8006EB3EC09B840C86CF8C028BA064B3 before it idk, now its 356CD55EFCF33ABAE0356AD1B2443144. So I think I got spoofed and got a new serial somehow. I dont know how to change it if its possible to change my serial without changing pc units. So probably i got a banned serial somehow, because I have never used any cheats on this new windows, not even for other games. This serial changes is started when I got this new windows, since that, my serials were changing, now its not, and im banned. https://imgur.com/a/47oXVGg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

I have merged your 4 appeals into the original appeal to give us an easier overview of the issue.

Going forwards please create only 1 appeal so that we'll spend less time moderating and more time investigating people's appeals.

• 4 weeks later...
On 05/11/2022 at 17:42, Tut said:

I have merged your 4 appeals into the original appeal to give us an easier overview of the issue.

Going forwards please create only 1 appeal so that we'll spend less time moderating and more time investigating people's appeals.

It's been nearly 5 months and im still banned. Do you know how much should I wait more? Not a exactly, just like 5-10 more months or just weeks or years?

• MTA Anti-Cheat Team
On 03/12/2022 at 10:12, bobence said:

It's been nearly 5 months and im still banned. Do you know how much should I wait more? Not a exactly, just like 5-10 more months or just weeks or years?

Some people just aren't worth replying.. like, i read a topic, know they are lying and i just dont bother. I know they know why they are banned and why that's to be expected as final result

In your case, all i can say is: greetings to Mateplays (tarcseh), of which you are the team member. You were involved in cheat development activities and won't be unbanned