Ban speedrun - 0:00:00 WR

ENG/RUS

Number/Номер: C40D22F3C4A3939E03D35347ECAFFD53

Error/Ошибка: HW SPOOFER MADE PERMANENT SYSTEM CHANGES (IN THE PAST?) RESET OS

I downloaded the launcher for the rp project, on startup it immediately gives an error. I have never played MTA, but I think this may be due to the fact that almost all the components of my computer are used, and I probably got it from previous owner of...motherboard? (google says bans goes onto motherboard number or something like that) .

Скачал лаунчер для рп сервера, при запуске сразу выдает ошибку. Я никогда не играл в МТА, но думаю, это может быть из-за того, что почти все комплектующие моего компьютера б/у, и, вероятно, бан достался мне от предыдущего владельца материнки (гугл говорит, что бан идет на номер материнской платы или что-то в этом роде). 
https://imgur.com/a/96HmhO4

• Scripting Moderators
2 hours ago, Jlacne said:

I guess nobody give a damn about my problem, just like always(

Hi and welcome to the forums.

Please have patience as a couple of hours from the moment you posted this ban appeal are not enough for the staff team to review your situation. As stated in the section's notice (which you can read about here: https://forum.multitheftauto.com/announcement/21-notice-response-times/), the response times are currently delayed. Nobody said there's no damn given about your situation, but you have to understand that the attitude you display won't speed up things, nor help your cause.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 4 weeks later...

READ ALL PLZ.

Well, its almost a month since last post here. I waited for the answer pretty long i think, other topics got their answers, but not mine. Maybe this is because of language i wrote half of the first message, or maybe because my words not convincing enough, so its does not deserve attention. if I really were such an intruder who needs to be blocked by serial nuber or whatever this called, i've already bypass the lock, google says its not that hard, But i didn't. So, why do i even texting now? I found this on my PC, it was there since i got my PC. maybe SAMP could not identify this, but MTA did? If this is a reason, then, i just need to get rid of this file? https://imgur.com/a/kpLgPDD

P.S. it would be funny if this message get deleted, i spend almost 20 minutes to write this as grammatically as my english language level allows

Edited by Jlacne
On 01/05/2022 at 07:18, Tut said:

When did you buy your PC?

Uhh, long time ago. if we are talking about current motherboard - it was bought somewhere in 2018 or so. overall pc - in 2008, already used. it was rebuilded couple times, there is almost no old parts, but i saved all the data since i have it. This gta trainer was already on pc when i get it. 

• Administrators

We issued this ban March 29 for hardware spoofing. It could be you or the previous owner have previously spoofed the computer's hardware to try and bypass a ban for another game. To resolve this ban you will need to undo the changes made by the spoofer, and if this fails, reinstall your operating system. Let me know how it goes!

36 minutes ago, Tut said:

We issued this ban March 29 for hardware spoofing. It could be you or the previous owner have previously spoofed the computer's hardware to try and bypass a ban for another game. To resolve this ban you will need to undo the changes made by the spoofer, and if this fails, reinstall your operating system. Let me know how it goes!

29 march i downloaded mta launcher (Proxima rp), and thats it. Never tried to bypass any ban in any game.The only sussy thing i did -  30 march i changed HDD number on the advice of my friend, because we thought it some technical issue, and the launcher translated something incorrectly and gave a message about the ban( now i will call him to slove problem more exactly) . I understand so even if you unban me game will automatically ban me again?

• Administrators

When you spoofed your hardware it should have come with a set of instructions on how to do so. Check to see if there's a way to undo those changes. If there isn't, try reinstalling your operating system and connect to any server

• Like 1
  • Tut locked this topic