server idle error

when loading server i get IDLE error my firewall exepts mta i also tried turning firewall off... i do have a router ... i saw a tread that sayd how to use mta with router.... did that... didnt work.... now can anyone explain me this... also my ASE doesnt see MTA/SA but does see MTA/VC

i dont have any mods / cheats used in the passed... i also never downloaded save games

pls contact me by Xfire.... User Name: hitmanaao

That is correct! i have that, and server start with 9999ping and update with their names etc, but are you not having any server names appearing?

Ps i also got the 'Connection timed out' ALOT seems that once i have joined a game its more likely to let me join others

Edit: Ok maybe its not normal if you click refresh and a dialong box appears stating 'could not connect to server list' i also get that

/me slaps devs around with secret "idle error" they coded into mtasa :lol:

:P

Anyway, I think ports need to be forwarded on your router or perhaps your firewall blocks it, because of all the unscanned servers, about the idle.. that isnt an error, it means the browser has nothing to do atm. Its first pinging all servers, then scanning their names and then its idle.