So someone fill me in.

Heh dont think of me as back.... im still playing World of Warcraft but the servers are down all day today (for another hour at least) =P

Came here with the hopes of playing a new version but i guess thats not gonna happen >.>

Well they arent even working on 0.5.5. It seems that most of the team doesnt even know how the old core works and it would take longer for them to figure it out.

So then has blue even gone into beta testing if its the next step?...

DeathB Getting bored of your daily WoW? lol no dubt. But I don't think they'll realse Blue yet, they havn't even realsed any news about Blue.

But still nice to see ya. When you do come back will be nice to see the DeathB vs Quig fightings, it's like good vs evil. DeathB is the good and Quig is the evil. I'm just joking both are evil :shock: .

Edited by Guest
DeathB Getting bored of your daily WoW? lol no dubt. But I don't think they'll realse Blue yet, they havn't even realsed any news about Blue.

But still nice to see ya. When you do come back will be nice to see the DeathB vs Quig fightings, it's like good vs evil. DeathB is the good and Quig is the evil. I'm just joking both are evil :shock: .

Erm.. MTA:SA is built on blue.. and we have released news about MTA:SA.. so hence we have released news about blue.

Hi gary, hows things?

blah...its really sad to watch how things with "new generation" of gta multiplayer are moving so far(sa-mp & mta:blue(sa)), I know its not easy job to do, but at least try to keep your community more informed about whats going on....I'm very suprised with gtat team, i mean not with their gtat:SA releases, but with how they keep their community informed, all that news update, DevBlog, they'r doing good job, at least now i started to check their webpage every day, cause I'm really interested to see how's progress going with their mod.

It's a good thing that progress bars were removed since they didn't make much sense, but believe me it's not a good thing just to "hang out" around this website&forum and dont really have a good idea about whats coming up :( .

For example mta0.5.5....I remember the last days of May when we had last tournament on gta.ru servers, all of my team members, guys from our gta.ru community, we all like little kids believed that one more week, a little more time and we'll see new version....but one day i read on the forum that "mta0.5.5 isn't coming out", im translating that on community website, post some news about it and we all realize that it all was just like a some kind of dream. My point is that for the last two months all I see its "dead" russian community, biggest russian mta server, which was in top 3 in the world few months ago is almost empty 24/7. I'm not trying to blame u guys, but I think you need to communicate more with your community. Mta0.5 its a good multiplayer, but if u would let DeathB or other mta vets to test it for a few days before release we would never see those big, terrible bugs with armor and run'n'fire in 0.5. It's not a secret that many times experienced players would post a really good suggestion about how really make mta better but when new release comes out it looks like mta team didnt pay big attention to whats being said. I mean if u guys cant fix its a not big tragedy, just post somewhere "we are sorry guys but because of old core we cant fix armor glitch and run'n'fire, but thanks for your suggestion we will keep it in mind till next mta release"

One more time no offence guys, I still think that u r doing really good job, I appreciate your effort and time that u r putting in this mod .......just do your best and remember that there are some hardcore mta fans who will always believe in u , good luck guys!

I guess VC is over for now. With MTA not releasing 0.5.5 sometime, I guess I have to play elsewhere. 0.5.5 could have been fun and those old pics were impressive. We were all hoping for 0.5.5 to save vc but nothing happened. The 0.2 core had a great run up until 0.5 but now its over. We will just have to wait for blue which will release god knows when. I'll see you 0.5 guys in vc-mp sometime.

I dont recall anyone saying that 0.5.5 had been cancelled.

Gamefreek's post pretty much said it all. With the lack of developers knowing how the 0.2 core works, there is no point in working on it. Its basically on hold which I guess won't come out. Now the only thing to do is wait for blue.

but believe me it's not a good thing just to "hang out" around this website&forum and dont really have a good idea about whats coming up :( .

Most of the community is doing that now since 0.5 is a ghost town. What is really shocking to me is that this version has been out for almost half a year and there was no patch to fix these problems!

I think its over with the 0.2 core. Most of the developers don't know anything about 0.5 nothing can be done about it.

DBut I don't think they'll realse Blue yet, they havn't even realsed any news about Blue.

Where have you been? They have released info about Blue, maybe check http://www.mtablue.info or http://www.mtasa.com.

I'm not going to any other site than mtavc.com. I know mta:sa is to built into blue, still the general blue news should be in mtavc.com, and i havn't seen any of those general blue news that's what i meant.

But if i was asking just for the MTA:SA thing i whould meant the mtasa.com site, but i mean at mtablue.info or mostly at mtavc.com.

But no one has heard anything about it that's why they think it's

dead.

The site and news part has been a little bit of dead, nothing bad about

that i know all of them has a job, but if you don't want to lose much more

players of the community it's better that you post and inform more news about the devlopment so we know it's not dead.

I think it's pretty obvious not just me that thinks so :roll: .

You have done a good job, but one thing is the problem that you have made the mod even worse than it was in 0.3, many thinks it was better then, but i belive blue will be good whenever it comes out. Hope it only comes out befor 2006. Good Luck!

dead.

Maybe they should wait for official confirmation before making conclusions.

I'm not really sure what "general Blue news" is, as any feature of MTA:SA is a feature of Blue, but it's likely that you'll see more general news when the devblogs come online (see the latest news post).

dead.

Maybe they should wait for official confirmation before making conclusions.

I'm not really sure what "general Blue news" is, as any feature of MTA:SA is a feature of Blue, but it's likely that you'll see more general news when the devblogs come online (see the latest news post).

The way I see it, 0.5.5 technically dead, not officially dead. General blue news must have to do with sync I guess, and that is what MTA is really missing.