Any fun cheats for a private server?

Guest km1705

Just installed MTA and I'm planning on forming a private server just for my friends and myself - anyone know if there is any way to get cheats like flying cars and spawning vehicles for a server? Or at all? Before you start flaming, I'm not planning to use these in normal MTA. Already got hammered by a cheater this morning, annoyed the hell outta me.

Ok, touchy subject. So no-one else thinks server-side cheats would be a good idea? And I'm not talking about invulnerability or crash-hacks. I'd love to be able to open up a private server for my friends and use flying cars, or spawn tanks for a war.

Oh yeah, we all think it's a good idea which is why the next core will support mods (it's better to call them mods rather than cheats as people may misunderstand what you mean), however the current version does not support them.

• 2 weeks later...
How come I see people cheating but you say there are no cheats like I have shot people in the head 20 tiems and they did not get hurt.

Either they are lagging badly, or they are cheating. There is actually a trick to inflicting damage. I used to shoot people on their leg, and it would hit. If they are cheating, then that means they used an exe that takes out the mod protection. Also, it is AGAINST THE RULES to use that exe.

How come I see people cheating but you say there are no cheats like I have shot people in the head 20 tiems and they did not get hurt.

Head? You would probably miss. roflmfao I had a dream yesterday I got shot in the head in MTA and my head fell off and I died. This was funny.

They use hacks maybe to alter the game files so they can have an advantage in beating someone.

Head? You would probably miss. roflmfao I had a dream yesterday I got shot in the head in MTA and my head fell off and I died. This was funny.

haha lmao, and yes, Kenny is right, aiming in the head will make u miss, aim at the stomach :wink: