Questions about MTASA

Guest Mysterious

ok... here we go

1)What will hapen with skills? (driving,weapons,musculs etc.)

2)will he get hungry?

3)what kind of chat will be? (java,irc etc)

that all for today ;) after i get anwsers meybe i will think about other questions

ok... here we go

2)will he get hungry?

that all for today ;) after i get anwsers meybe i will think about other questions

1) I think that will be stored in the GRS.

2) If there are CJs in the game.

3) The current one uses an irc like style with commands.

ok... here we go

2)will he get hungry?

Why do you insist on answering questions you don't know the answer to? :?

1) With blue i imagine almost everything will be customisable, so the best way would be to store them on the server (if you wanted to atall).

2) Again, with blue it'l probably be up to you.

3) Even the chatbox may be customisable.

Not sure what we'll get with the examples, but most of this kinda stuff is decided near the end :)

ok... here we go

2)will he get hungry?

Why do you insist on answering questions you don't know the answer to? :?

I saw it in some other thread that MrBump answered.

ok... here we go

2)will he get hungry?

I'm just try to answer, "how it is better looking in MTA:SA"

1) Higher. From start game it must be on highest level, because people (i don't know word :() umm... know that he has a CJ with a max parametres.

2)No! What?! Ambush in cafe?! It sucks.

3) ...

PS: sorry for my bad english...

ok... here we go

2)will he get hungry?

I'm just try to answer, "how it is better looking in MTA:SA"

1) Higher. From start game it must be on highest level, because people (i don't know word :() umm... know that he has a CJ with a max parametres.

2)No! What?! Ambush in cafe?! It sucks.

3) ...

PS: sorry for my bad english...

I think he asked for facts, not wishes!

The two first questions will all be up to the server admins. For the last question ... well, a chatbox is a small neat chatbox... like in any other MP game. Commands goes to the console. This may change before release though.

No-no-no. Idea for clothes... I think MTA Team don't do anything like that. I think MTA:SA better seems as a Vice City deatchmatch - just cars, passengers, ammu-nation (i hope) and shoot for frags! NO planes, helicopters, parachutes( but good idea ). Because if MTA Team make MTA:SA with all these features, we got it at 2007...

P.S.: My english so bad... sorry

P.P.S.: Hello from Russia, Mysterious! ;)

If you watch the dev video on http://www.mtasa.com , you'll see that they've already synced certain planes. Secondly, they don't plan to offer every single possible feature in the first release because, as you say, that would take a long time. They plan to add extra features in subsequent versions. This also allows the mod to be shaped by community feedback.

No-no-no. Idea for clothes... I think MTA Team don't do anything like that. I think MTA:SA better seems as a Vice City deatchmatch - just cars, passengers, ammu-nation (i hope) and shoot for frags! NO planes, helicopters, parachutes( but good idea ). Because if MTA Team make MTA:SA with all these features, we got it at 2007...

P.S.: My english so bad... sorry

P.P.S.: Hello from Russia, Mysterious! ;)

With blue you can mod the game on your server, so you can have the option to take out planes.

If you watch the dev video on http://www.mtasa.com , you'll see that they've already synced certain planes. Secondly, they don't plan to offer every single possible feature in the first release because, as you say, that would take a long time. They plan to add extra features in subsequent versions. This also allows the mod to be shaped by community feedback.

Sorry, but I can't watch that videos, because I have just a 33.6 Kbit/s. :( Better if your team write about new features (not shows it at dev. videos).

May i have a question about blue? BLUE started in first at Vice City or in San Andreas? Or at both sides at one time?

Best regards, BD (Black Dragon).

Sorry, but I can't watch that videos, because I have just a 33.6 Kbit/s. :( Better if your team write about new features (not shows it at dev. videos).

May i have a question about blue? BLUE started in first at Vice City or in San Andreas? Or at both sides at one time?

Best regards, BD (Black Dragon).

Blue is what VC and SA are being built upon. Blue was worked on VC first.

Shit, man, i have that nick about 2 years! I know here was Black Dragon. I don't pretend on his place!

To JonChapell:

Sorry, now I see a screens with planes. But... doesn't it slow the progress in MTA:SA? I think better make version (like 0.1b) just with weapons, syncronization and cars! Then make a version with all features.

yea that is good idea... then we can play not whait all the time....

P.S. U can't say that there is original Black Dragon cuz it's too famious nick!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, first. Hi. I want to know some about MTA: SA

I'm new to MTA. Is this going to be free-roam or is it linear gameplay modes?

And, when it comes out for SA, i reserve "ottoman673"

• 2 weeks later...