2 sugestion for MTA:SA Race

2paq

Wait for end race - more than 30 second

-----------------------------------------------------------

On my server everyone is very friendly, we have points statistics and sometimes the player in 1st place will wait before finish line (for example on long maps which are more than 15 minutes, becouse these maps are worth more points) so other players can get also some points.

Nobody would have to wait if the time was more than 30 seconds after the first players passes the finnish.

I would like to set this time to more than 30 seconds, is it possible to change it to that easily?

===============================================

You won the race - you are last player alive

-----------------------------------------------------------

"You won the race - you are last player alive" this is when:

- only one player live

- someone (one or more player) is dead (or wait to respown)

- someone left the serwer

Someone can by last but alive and win, but if not this bug someone alse can by win!!

I think it is good idea :P

Because sometimes when you are waiting for someone you can have a time out and you lose points.

But on maps which are 3minutes long, everyone will finish the race :P:P

it isnt a bad idea but it has 1 big flaw in it, what if some people decide they want to mess about and only 2 people finish the race, plus, you will have to wait and see what can be done with scripting when dm is released

You won the race - you are last player alive it's a bug

- can playe for example 10 people and wait for respawn

- one only alive

- someone exit and end race ...

for what something like that??

I wait ;) I know that MTA Team have much work with DM ;)

• 4 weeks later...

30 SECS IS THE STANDARD! are you afride to not win or get to the end ? lol i only says!!!! Why cear! I dont like to wait 30 secs! HE who made this topic must have been afride to not come to the end :S

PS: Best is 30 secs!

PS AGEN: not to be mad that i did say :)

You have problem with read and understand what you had been read??

I say that this is the bug:

You won the race - you are last player alive <-- more read in my first post

This is only what I want (sugestion), not for my becouse in 95% races I won - I need this for people that playing on my serwer!

Wait for end race - more than 30 second

30 SECS IS THE STANDARD! are you afride to not win or get to the end ? lol i only says!!!! Why cear! I dont like to wait 30 secs! HE who made this topic must have been afride to not come to the end :S

Play with my on my server and we will see who come last 8)

zion, you fink only your self - you don't fit (match) to my serwer ...

Yes, and this is a warning, keep it up and you will be banned, if you have nothing useful to add to the topic then dont post anything

Anyways back to topic, sorry for invading your thread 2paq, but some people ignore warning pm's sent to them.. :P

I doubt race will be updated any time soon, if not at all, you can script your own races with dm :) and script it to run how you want so you wont have these problems ;)

As many of you have own server and points or cash script?

As many of you wait on end of race that someone else could earn some points / cash?

As many of you want to have pasibility to change time from fihish first player to end race?

1. 2paq

2. deter (he post that want)

3. ...

• 3 months later...

I agree with 2paq, 30 seconds its quite short time! and bug "you win at last player alive" is so nervous when you're playing long map and some dump person want to go out from server :evil: