Mod Idea: Colors

a mod called colors, which will feature full out gangwars bettween 2 differant gangs in a cs-style rule set.

kill everyone to win. (with the bomb and hostages aside)

there will be 2 to 3 rounds, then the match will start over (if pre-set server side, depending if its a red-vs-blue style server or strictly gangwar)

in gangwar each gang must have 1-3 colors (3 being the most colors usable)

e.x.

Red & Grey ([KFC])

Blue and Black (=AA=)

Blue ([uLK])

idk what other colors, but i know those two gangs associate themselves with those colors already :P

you CAN have two gangs with the same colors, but its not good practice and might start rivalries (*GASP!*..lol)

http://www.gizmondo.com/games/item.asp?id=4

This is an urban warfare game where you battle for supremacy of your turf, your hood. It's all about you and your rise to glory within the alternative universe of Colors.

Will you be one of the underground kings or will you be damned to always walk in someone else's shadow? Start crews with your friends and test your skills against others. Trade or do battle, it's your choice. This is a game for the mobile communication era that utilises every aspect of the Gizmondo functionality. It will set the standard for innovative games on this platform.

well there is also a song and movie called colors about gang violence.

they were there before either this stupid gizmo (or w/e :roll: ) game was made.

san andreas included.

i can base it off whatever i want, they dont hold the rights to the word 'colors', now i wish this topic werent being derailed.