Low-Ping Server

Guest axel91

I've noticed people gettting angry about people with high pings alot and then things happen like described by nubbel:

I thought DeathMatch has to be even more fun than the stund mode. But I got frustrated very fast.

First thing I noticed was that I had a ping of round about 40 (what is ok I would say), but all the other gamers had a ping about 300 to 800.

I took this as explanation for the fact, that I could fire 20 shots from a shotgun and 30 shots from a handgun straight to the body or head of some of my enemies without hitting them. Other players died after 3 shots from the shotgun.

Thats not all, I saw people beeing alive after exploding inside a car. oO

I have had problems like this myself. I have got a car and started driving then nearly 5 minutes later im on the other side of the island with a your car has been jacked message :!:

It has occured to me that for people with low-pings (like myself) should be entitled to play on a Low-Ping server. I would make one but i wouldn't know where to start.

I woild hope that someone could make a Low-Ping Server sometime.

Most servers already run scripts with a pingkicker built in, so people with high pings get kicked from it automatically...

It has occured to me that for people with low-pings (like myself) should be entitled to play on a Low-Ping server. I would make one but i wouldn't know where to start.

You won't have a low ping in every server, if you connect to foreign servers you have a chance of having a high ping, with downloads/uploads on there's a chance that you have a high ping as well...

Almost every server is a low-ping server, or should i say there is no such thing as a low ping server. You get low ping when you are in a close distance to the server connection. People that are far away from the server connection will get a high ping. (Unless they have a very fast internet ofcourse)

that problem is not due to lag, it is just the desync and buggyness of the current mta core, to another player the car is in front of them, but to you you're driving it, they get in and even tho you have it, as they now get in it the car is transported to them and you are jacked

that problem is not due to lag, it is just the desync and buggyness of the current mta core, to another player the car is in front of them, but to you you're driving it, they get in and even tho you have it, as they now get in it the car is transported to them and you are jacked

-------------------------------------------

my PING is 69 and somtimes 110 not bad :P