[REL] Cinema Experience 2.0 [Updated 13th January 2017]

Tails

Posted (edited)

So, I must have made a stupid mistake before with the click positions thinking that clicking was no longer possible.

This was a mistake, I have fixed the code and added the new click positions because the guest screen was changed by Google. It should now be bypassed correctly.

Sorry for any inconvenience. Let me know if you still encounter any issues and any other screen/popups that need to be bypassed. Send a screenshot here and I will try to fix it.

Download the new fixed version 2.3.1 here or here:

https://community.multitheftauto.com/index.php?p=resources&s=details&id=12950

Edited by Tails
  • Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

I fixed the guest screen click through once again! Apparently it's the same as before again, but I had removed the old click positions.

Btw, this means the old version (2.3) is once again working, but I pushed an update regardless. It has the new positions in it, as well as a dev tool to easily add new click positions in the future.

Hope everything will keep working now.

Download v2.3.2 here.

Edited by Tails
  • 3 months later...

A new fix has been released for Cinema Experience.

Due to another update to Youtube TV a few major bugs were introduced again, unfortunately.

Changelog:

- Fixed video playback due to guest screen not being clicked through
- Fixed an issue where skipping a video would prevent the next video from playing.
- Improved button check performance

On going issues:
- Ads are no longer blocked (The MTA client used to block them, hopefully it's a per client issue and not a global thing)
- Very long 20-40 second ads sometimes keep appearing everytime a new video starts

Let me know if you find any other issues or if you exerperience any problems with the ads or none at all. All feedback is appreciated, good or bad.

Get the latest version (v2.3.3) here:

https://community.multitheftauto.com/index.php?p=resources&s=details&id=12950

• Like 2