Script for Oli

a script u may or may not have thought about or you may have already made one :P

ok, you do a !out and see "9 players out of game" right... then heres the thing: !outkick or something, it obviously boots the peeps who are not ingame, probably by adding up the skins in game and kickin the rest of the players with unknown skins. i wished i had this script ;)

a script u may or may not have thought about or you may have already made one :P

ok, you do a !out and see "9 players out of game" right... then heres the thing: !outkick or something, it obviously boots the peeps who are not ingame, probably by adding up the skins in game and kickin the rest of the players with unknown skins. i wished i had this script ;)

There is a problem with that. The ingame and outgame players are worked out from their chat box messages. ie if a player is in game but has not typed anything, the script would count them as outgame. Conversely if someone has been ingame, typed and the come out of game, but not typed anything, they are counted as ingame.

I think Oli was/is working on a better ingame/outgame detector, but I don't know how that's coming along.