[RELEASE] DayZ Admin Panel

steadyfi

I my opinion I think this panel can create bug and lag if the panel is given to wrong hands. I gave access to /dap to a guy and he spawned 932 bikes and cars in area 51 and the area became so laggy that I only got 4 fps. All the vehicles do not disappear because they get stored to database. Thus It would be better if the /dap panel only give temporary vehicles, I mean a command that removes all the vehicles spawned from the dap panel.

A little help;

Can anybody tell me some dayz commands such as /add admin and others. I promoted a guy but I don't know command to remove him from staff listing. BTW he is not on the ACL though.

/add remove NAME

• 2 months later...
I my opinion I think this panel can create bug and lag if the panel is given to wrong hands. I gave access to /dap to a guy and he spawned 932 bikes and cars in area 51 and the area became so laggy that I only got 4 fps. All the vehicles do not disappear because they get stored to database. Thus It would be better if the /dap panel only give temporary vehicles, I mean a command that removes all the vehicles spawned from the dap panel.

Would give this suggestion, equal to VSM panel DXfilthDX put selection spawn permanent and temporary ...

• 3 years later...