Freezing MTA

Najemnik

Question

Hello! I've reinstaled my windows 7. I had idea, to instal GTA:SA,then MTA. Problem is when im trying to play MTA. Game is loading normal, but in main menu FPS are lower than 1. When im playing in GTA:SA FPS are about 60.

P.S Sorry for my english, because i know only basics.

EDIT: Oh, before system reinstalation, it was working great.

5 answers to this question

• MTA Anti-Cheat Team

It looks like some drivers are corrupted, maybe even your whole system is messed up. It doesn't recognize your CPU, system model, current driver versions (while they are most likely not even integer as the drivers are of non-official origin) and other system variables, also something blocks functioning of system services, which on its time leads to the MTA service not working, leading to other problems.

I recommend re-installing your system, but with an legitimate windows installation that's sure to not be off an damaged disc, or just the recover medium if your PC had one from factory, if the next steps won't solve it and your system remains bugged overall, because I think the system problems affect much more than only MTA.

1: What's the real system model? If its an manufacturer PC that can be listen on an casetag.

2: Try installing some drivers:

- Graphics, from http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/desktop?os=Windows+7+-+64

We can't yet see whether you have Intel of AMD cpu/chipset, until you notify your system model but try running Intel chipset, if it works we know that already. http://downloadmirror.intel.com/20775/eng/SetupChipset.exe

The reason to quickly try the chipset is that the whole problem may be chipset related, if nothing of the above helps then i'd recommend reinstalling your system in the way I wrote above, or atleast figuring out how you got your OS so corrupted as it might be.