The Hurricane Effect!

Okay, so I'm in {KFC}(the SOB shotgun lovers room) and my pals are in a car, I'm riding in the back with my boy Patrick, and on top of us is my other pal Homer.... So where all going and all of a sudden, the game goes insane! The cars fly into the air, bashing together, along with Homer, who is in the Hunter, and it was like a freakin hurricane... All the cars clash together and then spread out!

Just wanted to tell u guyy.... I would tell u on the report tool, but for some reason it doesnt work for me.......

:\ ;) Biggie Smalls

LOL i got a war story similar to that.

i was minding my own business driving my gang burrito from the robber spawn and then i saw the dots on the radar movin like crazy i thought they were speed hackers until my car was lifted off the ground and they all "hurricaned" to the field right beside sunshine autos. I managed to get out the car in a laggy manor right before all the cars started exploding, i guess everyone else crashed or died in the explosion but i was left with 12 health watching this shit, i think i got screens hold on...sorry that was a different time i was a robber, i was a cop in this one.

crash2.jpg

crash3.jpg

Oh yea, if you look at the ID list., Death Server was the culprit to this 'stunt' aka nuisanse

LOL i got a war story similar to that.

i was minding my own business driving my gang burrito from the robber spawn and then i saw the dots on the radar movin like crazy i thought they were speed hackers until my car was lifted off the ground and they all "hurricaned" to the field right beside sunshine autos. I managed to get out the car in a laggy manor right before all the cars started exploding, i guess everyone else crashed or died in the explosion but i was left with 12 health watching this shit, i think i got screens hold on...sorry that was a different time i was a robber, i was a cop in this one.

Oh yea, if you look at the ID list., Death Server was the culprit to this 'stunt' aka nuisanse

thats utter madness :shock:

i never got to see that bot/trainer in function, only the rumour and all the screens. Lets hope MTA:mA's protection thingy has removed it for good :)

still this Blood guy can run it on any server without the mIRC admin :(

acutally i believe in an update there is an addition which offers security against his bot

Blo0Ds bot is now defended against, however the exploit panel has been edited to bypass the mta:ma protection by certain individuals.