[Preview & Demo] New sun-, godray- and lensflare shader

Sam@ke

Hello guys,

there is a little product which i got in last days by testing with depthbuffer shader example of wiki. I´ve created already a godray shader some month ago, but this one works much better and has better performance. You can do what you want with it, but dont reupload under your name!!! Isnt made for use on public servers yet, is only a demo of used technique, so anywhere can create new cool stuff with it (Ren172?). Feel free and have fun. :D

Here some video´s of v1 and v2:

v1:

v2:

Download: https://community.multitheftauto.com/index.php?p=resources&s=details&id=10219

laggy

Hi codylewiz,

i´ve plan to implement some quality settings for next version so effect is much customizable. Additional there are some possibilities for improvements like dowsampling, reduce layer size for rendertargets. I´ll post if new update is available so you can try again. Please report your performance experience here then. I´m not able to test on different machines so i need your help in this case. :)

Things like shadows and advanced light improvements i tried different times, but wasnt able until yet to bring that native into MTA. My shader experiences are low/medium and im not an expert, so most of them based on try and error system. We will see what will be possible in next weeks.

Thanks for your all replies and i hope to get an version which is playable for most of our players. :D

Best wishes,

Sam@ke