I expected more

Ok i love mta 0.4.1 couse of racer is out and secret service is in, m60 does less damage, m4 does more.

Less bugs and glitches etc.

New spawnplaces

Better spawn counting thingies

More cars

Ok i love that and the speedometer

But now look at stunt

They jsut put in the score

Well hello why do you need speedometer in dm?

All you do is fight

If ya wanna race do it in stunt

And i dont see a speedometer in stunt do i?

And i expected more ramps and stuff

I dunno but will the staff work on stunt to?

I dont see many changes there ;)

The 0.3 stunt scm was thrown in last minute, because it worked with the new 0.4 client, even though no work had been done on the stunt scm.

Be patient, there will most likely be a new version sometime soon.

Yeah, as trx says, apparently they had difficulty making it work with 0.4 and weren't even going to include it, but they got it working at the last minute. It explains why it's exactly the same (that's not necessarily a bad thing), and also why GTA3 doesn't have a stunt mode.

Well hello why do you need speedometer in dm?

All you do is fight

If ya wanna race do it in stunt

One of the best things about MTA, or GTA in general, was that go-wherever, do-whatever kind of attitude, and I feel abit of that has died in 0.4.

I for one ain't gonna switch servers just to have a race or do some stunts if I want a little break from killing. Plus, the jumps and stuff kinda ruin the challenge IMO.

well to have a speed o meter in stunt would be cool and where it shows the score it shows how fast you r going that would be cool so u see how fast every one is going

That would be pretty cool, but I would never go to a stunt server. It's where most of the cheaters hang out.

well to have a speed o meter in stunt would be cool and where it shows the score it shows how fast you r going that would be cool so u see how fast every one is going

That would be pretty cool, but I would never go to a stunt server. It's where most of the cheaters hang out.

People used to think it was ok to cheat on stunt because they "weren't harming anybody". But with 0.4, the scoreboard changed to allow money, so it instantly became competitive.

I don't see why they wouldn't include stunt (as long as it worked with the new core, of course).

I usually play on IyonUK's stunt server, but that was full today so I tried the next one down in the list (can't remember what it was called). Unfortunately, it turned out to be a cheat server (and they even had a link to a cheats site in the MOTD). As soon as I spawned, I warped across the map and got run over by a car killing n00b with a modified car. Personally, I think modding in stunt is probably even lower than modding in DM. Cheating against people better than you is (kind of) understandable, but cheating against yourself?

Edit: Stupid quotes :roll:

Edited by Guest
I see theres a new mta coming uhh forget its name lol

But hey why dont you guys go work on stunt befor do that?

Or are u guys making a stunt in that version to?

Just wait and see about what they are doing with the new 0.4 core. They won't answer any of our questions because they want to keep the new core under a lot of secrecy.