Multi Theft Auto Full Installer has stopped working

Karoffe

Question

As the title says, i think i removed some of the MTA's data when i was trying to clear up the C drive... so i had to reinstall it. but everytime when i install it says "Multi Theft Auto Full Installer has stopped working"

View problem details :

Problem signature:

Problem Event Name: BEX

Application Name: mtasa-1.3.5.exe

Application Version: 1.3.5.6596

Application Timestamp: 4f47e2df

Fault Module Name: IPHLPAPI.DLL_unloaded

Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0

Fault Module Timestamp: 5204ec37

Exception Offset: 6a503850

Exception Code: c0000005

Exception Data: 00000008

OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1

Locale ID: 6145

Additional Information 1: 0a9e

Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Additional Information 3: 0a9e

Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Read our privacy statement online:

http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid= ... cid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:

C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

7 answers to this question

• MTA Anti-Cheat Team

If that doesn't solve it at all, you might have to do with corrupted C++ packages.

Incase, uninstall all packages related to 'c++ redistributable' in Programs list, then run a registry cleaner like CCleaner (google) to clean up the entries of these, now run the MTA installer and if it resumes then let it prompt you towards auto-installing the c++ 2008 redist. If you already got that far then it's most likely solved, if not, then install the c++ 2012 as stated here, and just run MTADiag. If you solve it after all, make sure to re-install all C++ redist packages you had as these might be required for programs you have on your PC already (c++ redist 2010, 2013 might have been present before)

As last effort (if it doesnt solve it) go here: C:/Windows/Prefetch

Then sort on the letter 'M' until you land at MTASA-1.3 (or 1.4).EXE-xxxx (random digits) delete all the files that start with MTA, this is machine code cache (google: Prefetch) and could, if corrupted mess up the installer's functionality as the data ages. After that, try again

Please redownload MTADiag and try again. If it still crashes, run Windows Update, then try again.

redownloading MTADiag didn't work... Windows Update, What important updates should i install... cause there is some which i don't want to be installed...

to be more detailed to the problem.. the installer stops working when in the step which i agree to the terms of the agreement.... once i click i agree it stops working.

If that doesn't solve it at all, you might have to do with corrupted C++ packages.

Incase, uninstall all packages related to 'c++ redistributable' in Programs list, then run a registry cleaner like CCleaner (google) to clean up the entries of these, now run the MTA installer and if it resumes then let it prompt you towards auto-installing the c++ 2008 redist. If you already got that far then it's most likely solved, if not, then install the c++ 2012 as stated here, and just run MTADiag. If you solve it after all, make sure to re-install all C++ redist packages you had as these might be required for programs you have on your PC already (c++ redist 2010, 2013 might have been present before)

As last effort (if it doesnt solve it) go here: C:/Windows/Prefetch

Then sort on the letter 'M' until you land at MTASA-1.3 (or 1.4).EXE-xxxx (random digits) delete all the files that start with MTA, this is machine code cache (google: Prefetch) and could, if corrupted mess up the installer's functionality as the data ages. After that, try again

there was 3 of the c++ 2008 redist.. so i uninstalled them all. then ran CCleaner and fixed all the registry issues. then ran the installer but that didn't fix the problem. then went to clear the MTA Prefetch but that didn't fix the problem too..

Well, i noticed something. I had windows is not genuine problem. i wanted to fix it so i followed what this video(watch?v=HY9TA3RdEWQ) says(and the windows genuine problem was fixed)..

the steps were:

1- open cmd from the start menu (searching for cmd)

2- type "SLMGR- Rearm" then press enter

3- restart the computer

before i did these steps the installer was working fine....