Ping Problem

Gunner21

Question

I play on cit2.net server on MTA, usually I get 160-190 ping but from last 2 months my ping is over 290+, getting problems to play, I already tried re-installing GTA SA and MTA SA, also checked my internet many times and reported it for speed issue too but it works fine, also all Indians like me were getting the problem but soon they got their pings back , I was the one left with. I need help, thanks in advance. (idk where to post so I posted in Client)

5 answers to this question

Playing CS 1.6 and CoD MW4 in which I don't get any ping problems,I think I'm getting better ping than this server on other servers. I only play this cit2.net server, I don't know its client or server problem. If it is server please shift this topic to server section.

• MTA Anti-Cheat Team
Playing CS 1.6 and CoD MW4 in which I don't get any ping problems,I think I'm getting better ping than this server on other servers. I only play this cit2.net server, I don't know its client or server problem. If it is server please shift this topic to server section.

If you are sure your Internet connection is the same, try it with 2 PC's and tell the difference, otherwise try running an internet setting optimizing tool like http://www.speedguide.net/downloads.php [TCP optimizer]

then as a quick guide, select: modify all adapters, optimal settings checkbox below

It always improved my own ping and connection quality mainly with gaming/MTA but as issues with ping rarely are related to MTA here is this possible solution anyways.