Mta Crashes with no announce

lrakoon

Question

I mean , when I change my nick or without doing nothing , MTA window disappears . It only closes up and that's all. Idk why . There is no error or problem detected. And I have to restart it . This happens to me since today. I haven't played in some months so I played it , it asked me to install some things of mta, I did I started playing . It already happened to me twice in some minutes.

:S

15 answers to this question

In my favorite server, there used to be like 250 Ons , and now there are 100 . I usually had like 40/50 and now it changes , there are like 100 or less people and I can have 17/55 or 12/33 because FPS limit is constantly changing . I already changed MTA priority to the max settings and didnt improved anything . Some months ago I installed Razer game booster, the first time ,it worked perfeclty , 50/50 fps some months ago , NO LAG WHEN ENTERING VEHICLES and then it stopped working.

When I spawn game freezes for 1-2 seconds . When I enter a vehicle , even as passenger game freezes from 1-10 seconds.

I didnt had this problem . Im thinking in formatting my PC

• MTA Anti-Cheat Team

For the crashes.. If it doesn't show an error, try getting the crash info from Program Files > MTA San Andreas > MTA > core.log

Post here what that logfile contains. It's almost always catched by the core.log crash logger even if the crash dialog doesn't show.